What was going on in Brooklyn last night? Multiple explosions and the sky lit up (video)

Looks like the intro to Cloverfield.

Either that, or the new Nets stadium has been torn down already out of regret.

The Saiyans have landed.

Our only hops is that Biggie found King Kai and finished his training so we can wish him back with the Dragonballs and Baby's bald head.

The Saiyans have landed.
Our only hops is that Biggie found King Kai and finished his training so we can wish him back with the Dragonballs and Baby's bald head.
:rofl: :rofl:

That wouldn't be the best though, because then all we are going to hear coming from the streets are the hour long grunting's it takes for them to power up..:smh:

yeah as the official president of everything brooklyn, that happens on niketalk lol.. i must say, something was DEFINITELY NOT right in brooklyn yesterday.

.. Anyone notice the 2012 cloud.. well dont worry, i snapped a picture on top of an apt building !! Instagramed it asap lol :smokin :smokin

Such an eerie weird 2012 vibe last night. :wow:

Last edited:
yeah as the official president of everything brooklyn, that happens on niketalk lol.. i must say, something was DEFINITELY NOT right in brooklyn yesterday.
.. Anyone notice the 2012 cloud.. well dont worry, i snapped a picture on top of an apt building !! Instagramed it asap lol :smokin :smokin
That's one dope picture :pimp: but I'm still not falling for any of this 2012 crap. :smh:

My guess is that it was a powerplant explosion or something like that because at 0:53 in the first video almost all the power over there is lost

Can you post the link to the vid (cant see on my phone) Ye the sky was on some other **** yest, snapped a dope cloud pic too. Didnt see an explosion though..

Homie I saw the same thing roll into queens last night....I had never seen anything like that....it was like a midwest tornado was about to touch down in queens. And it rolled through quick too, I was on the clear side and I saw it coming from the distance....went to boston market and when I came out it was just rolling over my head.

bananas.

Back
Top Bottom