What wallet do you guys have?

Was planning on getting a Faure Le Page card holder. But got a leather bi-fold and card holder from JCrew for $12 lol.

I lost my damn $400 Coach wallet a month ago. Last time I ever buy an accordion style wallet.

I got this joint because I like being able to slide my wallet in my front pocket and I use Apple Pay most places and can fit a couple cards in here for the places that don't take Apple Pay. Quality is great too

1603172311777.jpeg

what yall think of the iphone magsafe wallet?
THe magnets are not stable whatsoever.

Got my silicone Magsafe case yesterday and was sticking magnets on it and the tension is very weak.

Saw a vid of someone who has the wallet and it slide off every time they put their phone in their pocket.

THe magnets are not stable whatsoever.

Got my silicone Magsafe case yesterday and was sticking magnets on it and the tension is very weak.

Saw a vid of someone who has the wallet and it slide off every time they put their phone in their pocket.
damn thanks for theheads up.

just lost my wallet last week looking for something new, is there a trackable wallet?

When I was a kid, I had a Super Mario wallet that had a Mario hologram on it. I lost in a storm drain just outside of Madison Square Garden in 1995.

It still had $5 inside when I lost it.

post to avy matches

My new wallet arrived today.

PXL_20201114_220450749.jpg

PXL_20201114_220457373.jpg

Is that the cheap one off of amazon? I had that for a while then finally bought a ridge wallet. Much better than a regular wallet imo. It’s also nice to clip on my M&N authentic shorts in the summer

Is that the cheap one off of amazon?

Yeah. It was on sale, plus I had a $10 gift card so I only paid $3.46 for it.

I liked my previous wallet, but it was starting to expand a bit and it was also coming apart as well.

in the process of copping a goyard st pierre wallet... im not going to the store cuz i dont feel like traveling during the pandemic... the store is in ny and im in nj... so im a get them to ship it to me... they sent me invoice that i have to sign and i have to pay for it over the phone once they call me...

Back
Top Bottom