What usually happens at NT Summits. And which city needs one

I heard at one of them summits a certain NT'er was trying to cuff and _'s was like you can't come to any summits anymore....LMAO
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I heard at one of them summits a certain NT'er was trying to cuff and _'s was like you can't come to any summits anymore....LMAO
nerd.gif
smh.gif

lol... getting banned at NT Summits

sounds like some kiddish stuff
laugh.gif

at pics of my ex and fab at those summits. smh #%%%@* thought they was doing it.

Yeah we need to get one down here in Miami ...

most over 21 I asked would like it down at Wet Willies on South Beach, but there's plenty of under-21's that are going to be left out.

Huge festival of sausage, stand around and admire each others shoes....afterwards, we go playbasketball, however, I can't play and was laughed at

Toronto Summit..circa '05

2llnck8.jpg

Summits sound kinds wack.. I mean your basically meeting up with a bunch of dudes you meet on the internet right?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Summits sound kinds wack.. I mean your basically meeting up with a bunch of dudes you meet on the internet right?

yea more or less. which is why i find it weird, theres actually something productive to do at NT Summits

i guess finding a group of people to play a pick-up game of basketball isnt bad though.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

757/DMV needs one in the worst way
indifferent.gif

DMV done had about 5-6 "summits" already.... +!@% you been at??
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Having another one this Saturday... We gonna pregame in a bar... Act a fool at ESPNZone... Then we goin to the Strip Club...

Dudes about to catch "the monster" early
smh.gif

damn can chicago get a real one not some lets kick it at some shoe store type !+$+

Back
Top Bottom