What upcoming retro releases are the best for actual basketball?

As an avid pick up ball player I'm looking for something a little more stylish than my current Hyperdunks. I don't come around this forum often but Ifigured you guys would have a good idea on best mixture between performance and style.

Thanks.

Retro releases? Well, the Air Jordan XII are pretty good sneakers for basketball use in my opinion.

air-jordan-12-retro-white-red-2.jpg

The black/red XII came out today, and the white/white came out last week (I believe).

Also, the Space Jam XI is about to release on the 24th of December.

I wouldnt want to ball on those spacejams. theyre too nice.
smile.gif
I think any of the XIIs would be nice to ball in.
smile.gif
I got a rising sun I play ball in.

^ D.Wade couldn't make it through a single quarter wearing those 2009 retro XII's

16.5 seem to be pretty good.

the nubucks are solid quality imo. i wore them one time to hoop in, didnt plan on playing, and they were good...

i would go with 16.5..those other ones are made more for a fashion statement than ballin these days. its more about whats more comfortable and what you canbreak ankles in without breakin your own ankles. i would go for 16.5.

a game earlier this season. he started out wearing the white/red 12s. he went out of the game and came back in wearing different shoes.

screw retros... if you're into Jordan, pick up the Ol School III for ball! EXCELLENT HOOPS SHOE.

Back
Top Bottom