thats lightweight compared to some people here

lil buddy think he doin something, man take that @%# to sneaker showcase

I-aint-even-mad.jpg

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Yankees hat
/thread

this. what kind of question is this?
For real. When saw OP's picture with the Reds fitted, I wasn't sure if he was serious either...turns out the Cincy fitted is more popular than I thought. I mean, in the City, it doesn't even come close to the Yanks fitted. I bet Mets fans even got a Yankees fitted somewhere at home.
laugh.gif

Better question yet, what's the least rocked fitted?? As awful as the Pirates are, them Piru's be rocking that so it definitely doesn't boil down to the success or popularity of a sports team. I'd say in the City, probably a Red Sox fitted. People probably just shook to run into a bunch of hard knock Yanks fans and they'd get the bizness handed to them.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Yankees hat
/thread

this. what kind of question is this?
For real. When saw OP's picture with the Reds fitted, I wasn't sure if he was serious either...turns out the Cincy fitted is more popular than I thought. I mean, in the City, it doesn't even come close to the Yanks fitted. I bet Mets fans even got a Yankees fitted somewhere at home.
laugh.gif

Better question yet, what's the least rocked fitted?? As awful as the Pirates are, them Piru's be rocking that so it definitely doesn't boil down to the success or popularity of a sports team. I'd say in the City, probably a Red Sox fitted. People probably just shook to run into a bunch of hard knock Yanks fans and they'd get the bizness handed to them.

Yanks, Cinci, and I see alotta A's hats here in Jersey, such a dope fitted
On a side note, I hate it when people are like, "I just saw you wearing a Rangers hat the other day, now you have Mariners one on, pick a team already." 
indifferent.gif

Yanks, Cinci, and I see alotta A's hats here in Jersey, such a dope fitted
On a side note, I hate it when people are like, "I just saw you wearing a Rangers hat the other day, now you have Mariners one on, pick a team already." 
indifferent.gif

Yankee Hat's Hands Down.

Examples:

picture-27.png

lebron-yankee-fitted.jpg

daddy-yankee.jpg

Fat-Joe-NY.jpg

69390_558307764837_23600214_31313451_6803284_n.jpg

lia-cha-joro-01.jpg

slide_2309_29420_large.jpg

However:

LA > NY.