What triggers your nostalgia?

For me it's quite simple.
-Being able to sit down for hours on end and watch Nickelodeon, the Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network
-One Word: Pokemon.
Especially the card and video game.
pimp.gif

care to share ?

talking to cousins about old times.

watching certain shows, hearing certain things/songs/what have you

Man oh man.
I remember hanging out with my cousins when I was a kid, when I had time to do whatever. Well everyone has to grow up.

Talking to friends about stuff we use to do in h.s. ..seeing pics from "back in the day".
...and of course certain songs that you can remember from back when you were whatever age.

watching certain shows, hearing certain things/songs/what have you
+ 1

hearing certain songs takes me way back to ridin my bmx around the block, hangin out in front of the apartment building or stealing bubble gum from the cornerbodega
laugh.gif

a lot of tv shows and movies have the same effect on me, too.

hearing certain songs makes me feel nostalgic. i literally feel like i'm back in THAT day.
smells..perfumes..colognes...sometimes make me think of ppl from the past.

- pictures
- kicks
- people from My past
- NYC
-Doggystyle (snoop
pimp.gif
) first purchased rap album

When I see cousins getting together and playing or when people talk about family gatherings. I haven't seen my family back home in Mexico for 10 years andI remember the fun my cousins and I would have during the weekends and family gatherings. Can't go back either, still waiting...

Music.

Sneakers (probably why I'm here. All the ill old Forces/Flights/Dunks/Jordans from the 80's/90's)
Music

Back
Top Bottom