What to play at a party!?!?!

So I am throwing a house party/keg at my place and I was looking for music to play during the party.  I plan on playing a little electronic/dance, house, dub step, hip hop and rap.  Give me some good suggestions, I'll be bumping music all night.
I have mostly electronic music, so if you know any good rap or hip hop songs that would be great.

I'll be playing some Deadmau5, David Guetta, MartyParty, PantyRaid, Pretty Lights, Gorillaz, Bassnectar, Jay Z, Kanye, and Daft Punk, just to name a few.  
pimp.gif

So I am throwing a house party/keg at my place and I was looking for music to play during the party.  I plan on playing a little electronic/dance, house, dub step, hip hop and rap.  Give me some good suggestions, I'll be bumping music all night.
I have mostly electronic music, so if you know any good rap or hip hop songs that would be great.

I'll be playing some Deadmau5, David Guetta, MartyParty, PantyRaid, Pretty Lights, Gorillaz, Bassnectar, Jay Z, Kanye, and Daft Punk, just to name a few.  
pimp.gif

Too Short always gets the party going....Some Of Plies Joints gets the girls on the floorrr :Hat...

Too Short always gets the party going....Some Of Plies Joints gets the girls on the floorrr :Hat...

Cali swag - Teach me how to dougie

Waka - No hands

Wiz - Black and Yellow

Willow Smith - Whip my hair

Cali swag - Teach me how to dougie

Waka - No hands

Wiz - Black and Yellow

Willow Smith - Whip my hair

Back
Top Bottom