What to do in SF?

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

"alcatraz" son!! jk.. i guess you can check out the black scale shop..
Alcatraz at night is dope man.  I say you go peep that for sure. 

go here if you haven't been before.

in n out - daly city
or
in n out - fisherman's wharf

make sure you ask for the fries "well done".
pimp.gif

also.
coming to SF/bay area? need the spots? check here...

and...
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/
to go see...
http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/schedule/
at...
at&t park.

and bring a jacket or two. it's cold and foggy right now.

when does the "cold" & "fog " go away ?

im planning on coming soon, but not sure how weather is during September

edit : Dont mean to threadjack, but I look for help from my fellow SF NT homies.

Im looking to go experiance the SF area for 4 days, I have looked on craigslist & airbnb.com

What are cool neighborhoods to stay ? I see alot but , I am not familiar ,  looking to rent a studio or someones extra room , but not many of them are 420 friendly.

I can get a car rental for $40 a day after tax & charges, would I be better off just taking local transportation ?

I just plan to be eating local food , light sigthseeing, shopping & burning.

I appreciate any help & look forward to hearing from yall, feel free to pm me,

when does the "cold" & "fog " go away ?

im planning on coming soon, but not sure how weather is during September

edit : Dont mean to threadjack, but I look for help from my fellow SF NT homies.

Im looking to go experiance the SF area for 4 days, I have looked on craigslist & airbnb.com

What are cool neighborhoods to stay ? I see alot but , I am not familiar ,  looking to rent a studio or someones extra room , but not many of them are 420 friendly.

I can get a car rental for $40 a day after tax & charges, would I be better off just taking local transportation ?

I just plan to be eating local food , light sigthseeing, shopping & burning.

I appreciate any help & look forward to hearing from yall, feel free to pm me,

miamin2, were you the guy that randomly asked someone with a nike tee on where on post the hundreds was? i was around union square and someone asked me

miamin2, were you the guy that randomly asked someone with a nike tee on where on post the hundreds was? i was around union square and someone asked me

-Pier 39/fisherman's wharf : tons of shops, street performances, spots to go eat (CRAB HOUSE iS AMAZING!). also if you have time check out the SF Sailing Company @ Pier 39. $45 will get you a 90 min sail boat tour of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, schools of jellyfish, sea lions, n the Bay Bridge w/ two complimentary alcoholic drinks.

-Golden Gate Park: Academy of Science, Stow Lake = paddle boating is dope ($25), Japanese Tea Garden, etc. AND Exploratorium if you have time.

-Downtown: tons of shopping, etc.

-Haight & Ash

-Chinatown & Japan town are pretty small actually. not too much to do around there. you could knock out both in less than 2 hrs. definitely wouldnt be my first pick.

-Pier 39/fisherman's wharf : tons of shops, street performances, spots to go eat (CRAB HOUSE iS AMAZING!). also if you have time check out the SF Sailing Company @ Pier 39. $45 will get you a 90 min sail boat tour of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, schools of jellyfish, sea lions, n the Bay Bridge w/ two complimentary alcoholic drinks.

-Golden Gate Park: Academy of Science, Stow Lake = paddle boating is dope ($25), Japanese Tea Garden, etc. AND Exploratorium if you have time.

-Downtown: tons of shopping, etc.

-Haight & Ash

-Chinatown & Japan town are pretty small actually. not too much to do around there. you could knock out both in less than 2 hrs. definitely wouldnt be my first pick.

nah, I don't get in till tuesday. If any of you guys are in the city I'll say wassup though.

Good looks on all the info everyone.

btw, i'm going as a tourist knowing no one over there, so if any of you guys got a connect in the city, can yall hook it up? unless it'll easy to find out there, im not sure what to expect

nah, I don't get in till tuesday. If any of you guys are in the city I'll say wassup though.

Good looks on all the info everyone.

btw, i'm going as a tourist knowing no one over there, so if any of you guys got a connect in the city, can yall hook it up? unless it'll easy to find out there, im not sure what to expect

Make sure you hit up hunters point for the nightlife..Just have a cab drop you off and you can walk from there..There aren't any ATMs around so make sure you carry cash..

Make sure you hit up hunters point for the nightlife..Just have a cab drop you off and you can walk from there..There aren't any ATMs around so make sure you carry cash..

Back
Top Bottom