What to do in Brooklyn?

Walk the Brooklyn bridge with your lady at night or sunset time. Check out the promenade for nice views of downtown Manhattan. Check out Brooklyn Bridge Park just to chill by the water and check out views as well. Doing these things in the evening is what I recommend.

Nice places to just relax with your lady and chill. October is nice weather too.

Also don’t strictly stick to Brooklyn. Check out all of NYC that you may have missed the first time.

Make sure you leave room for all this.

B4172511-4E3C-476B-B158-E72ECAC4BD67.jpeg

:rofl:

In for suggestions. Gona be there next month with my homie from back home. Can’t wait

Walk the Brooklyn bridge with your lady at night or sunset time. Check out the promenade for nice views of downtown Manhattan. Check out Brooklyn Bridge Park just to chill by the water and check out views as well. Doing these things in the evening is what I recommend.

Nice places to just relax with your lady and chill. October is nice weather too.

Also don’t strictly stick to Brooklyn. Check out all of NYC that you may have missed the first time.
Any recommendations?

How long will you be out here?

Will you be going back to Peter Lugers? How did you like Peter Lugers? That steak is the best so far to me bar none and I’ve been to many of the top steak houses in NY, Cali, Vegas, and other parts of the US.

What do you and your lady like to do?

Other steakhouses that were good too, but I wouldn’t say they’re better than Peter Luger... Keens, Wolfgang, heard Del Friscos is good but haven’t tried it yet.

How long will you be out here?

Will you be going back to Peter Lugers? How did you like Peter Lugers? That steak is the best so far to me bar none and I’ve been to many of the top steak houses in NY, Cali, Vegas, and other parts of the US.

What do you and your lady like to do?

Other steakhouses that were good too, but I wouldn’t say they’re better than Peter Luger... Keens, Wolfgang, heard Del Friscos is good but haven’t tried it yet.
Definitely trying to go back. Reservations open up September 1st so going back if it’s open! We’re open really to anything. Good food always is a plus. Probably wanna check a museum out. Just found out Warriors will be in town also so looks like we’ll be hitting up Barclays.

I’m gonna try to spend more time in Brooklyn when I get back to Jersey at the end of the month. Recommend some more spots guys.

A good BBQ spot in Brooklyn I went to was Dino BBQ's and I heard Red Hook BBQ was good too, but I've never had it.

Back
Top Bottom