What to do after a movie date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

pre-marital sex.

C'mon homie you gotta act like your some type of good dude by taking her at least to eat first
laugh.gif

i think you should take charge and tell her whats next..

i would take her to a movie on the first date....
id take her to get some food at a nie restaurant because that tells her that shes worth it/special...(do it if she is)
cause you actually talk to her as opposed to a movie where you watch something in silence and very talk is exchanged..

i went on a date last week and i took her out to lunch to a very nice rastaurant and she told all her friends she had a good time cause we talked and jokedaround but at the movies, you cant really do that..

You're never supposed to take a female to see a movie on your first date
smh.gif

Also you need to have plans, you look real amateur with the "so what do you want to do now?" line.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

You're never supposed to take a female to see a movie on your first date
smh.gif

Also you need to have plans, you look real amateur with the "so what do you want to do now?" line.

co sign

you need to find out what she likes to do before and figure out how to do that

It will be our first date and all, but the thing is, how do i approach the situation after the movie is done? politely ask her if she wants to go back home? IfI try to drag the date on she might get the feeling I'm trying to hit and for most girls that is a turn off..."you wanna chill in my whip for abit?" is not a good look

It'll be my first date after a 2 yr relationship, my first date with my ex after the movie was done I walked her home and smashed later on the 3rd date andhad a nice 2 year thing goin on
smokin.gif
i feel like u can't go wrong with ice cream and walk in the citty center like that one chapelle movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom