What to do after a movie date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be our first date and all, but the thing is, how do i approach the situation after the movie is done? politely ask her if she wants to go back home? IfI try to drag the date on she might get the feeling I'm trying to hit and for most girls that is a turn off..."you wanna chill in my whip for abit?" is not a good look

It'll be my first date after a 2 yr relationship, my first date with my ex after the movie was done I walked her home and smashed later on the 3rd date andhad a nice 2 year thing goin on
smokin.gif

Ask her what does she wanna do next, maybe she's hungry....or maybe she wants to go home. With me I can usually tell from the girls vibe what she wants todo next.

Ask her what does she wanna do next, maybe she's hungry....or maybe she wants to go home. With me I can usually tell from the girls vibe what she wants to do next.
yeah that about sums it up. Even better if she decides to hit you with the "i dont know i dont have to be home until...(or something alongthose lines)" after you ask her. Then its pretty much money in the bank from there player
pimp.gif

grab some food....chill with her for as long as you can, talk to her...and if you don't have the intention of hitting, she might let you...

Try asking her before the date what shed like to do after, suggest soemthing light like ice cream. If you suggest beforehand then she won't feelpressure/uncomfortable like she's being put on the spot...good luck!

Proceed to the car and whip it out...

but forreal though, just ask her what she wants to do.

dam niketalk is becoming an advice site like 3 posts on the first page of dudes asking dumb*!$! questions about girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom