What to do 3,000 store credit?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Ill buy it for 12000 cash

Lulz

Wait. what?
and dude, its bloomingdales, get some ralphie or something. I'd go cop a watch or two, some jeans or something. But most definitely a bomb !*! watch or two. 

[edit]

I didn't see the lulz. I'm stupid tonight. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Ill buy it for 12000 cash

Lulz

Wait. what?
and dude, its bloomingdales, get some ralphie or something. I'd go cop a watch or two, some jeans or something. But most definitely a bomb !*! watch or two. 

[edit]

I didn't see the lulz. I'm stupid tonight. 

How many of you people saying but homeless folks some clothes have done that yourselves? Just wondering

How many of you people saying but homeless folks some clothes have done that yourselves? Just wondering

walk around the store and tell people you'll buy their clothes with your card if they pay you cash. it sounds super shady, so their reactions should be good

walk around the store and tell people you'll buy their clothes with your card if they pay you cash. it sounds super shady, so their reactions should be good

Originally Posted by do work son

This. And make a vid and post it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

This. And make a vid and post it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I haven't, but that's because I dont have 3k to blow. I have given old clothes away tho. Looks like OP has the 3k that didn't come out of his pocket, so what's 4-500 worth of clothes to the needy? But that's just IMO. Obviously he can do what he pleases with his money.

I haven't, but that's because I dont have 3k to blow. I have given old clothes away tho. Looks like OP has the 3k that didn't come out of his pocket, so what's 4-500 worth of clothes to the needy? But that's just IMO. Obviously he can do what he pleases with his money.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

True.  I'm not saying there was anything wrong with the suggestion I was just really wondering if anyone had actually done it

Originally Posted by CWrite78

True.  I'm not saying there was anything wrong with the suggestion I was just really wondering if anyone had actually done it

Back
Top Bottom