What things bother you in sports (uniform wise)

first of all i hate it when teams have some players rocking black shoes and some rocking white, it just looks sloppy..ex. UF, syracuse

also when teams rock black shoes all the time like my magic

what bothers you?

Shiny Jerseys.
indifferent.gif

Those Skintight Jerseys in College Basketball
alien.gif

I guess white shoes and socks with black unis. For some reason, Chicago does it.

I dont know bout anyone else, but I always wear black socks and black shoes.

As far as the NBA goes, I miss the Nike jerseys and shooting shirts.

remember when celtics used to rock black shoes all the time and spurs rocked white shoes all the time

and when knicks, pacers and bulls will only rock black shoes in the playoffs

Those Skintight Jerseys in College Basketball
Agreed...

and when knicks, pacers and bulls will only rock black shoes in the playoffs
Nets did it this past year as well. I like the all black shoes/socks theme for the playoffs. Especially when wearing white shoes the whole season.

1. Michigan going with adidas sponsorship...this is blasphemy!
2. The non-existence of authentic college bball uni's made available to the general public (a la circa late 90's)
3. Knicks not going back to their old uni's (early to mid 90's OR mid to late 90's) or something similar especially with their dismal record so atleast they'll look good even though they are painful to watch

Thread hijack

Anyone know how the System of Dress shorts fit? I regularly wear a L but they fit big, should I get a M?

/Thread hijack

and also where to get them? I mean on eastbay they're not called System of Dress shorts. Are they the twill replicas, the game replicas, which ones? Andare these black and grey USAB shorts S.O.D? In the new Eastbay, it has a pic of a Pippen jersey and a Jordan jersey and one looks like it's system of dressand the other isn't/

18128231_z.jpg

Arkansas switching to adidas
smh.gif

Washington Wizards' gold jerseys
sick.gif

********, Cowboys, Dolphins and Bucs wearing white at home

LSU football wearing white all season

hold up MICHIGAN is going to ADIDAS...WOWZERS

cincy goin to adidas sucked..cincy jb jerseys and shoes was great

jb teams rocking nike kicks..i remember unc players doin it when they just started with jb

duke black jerseys...they dont look traditional

Back
Top Bottom