What the hell just happened to my computer?

I was watching video of the Tuscaloosa tornado in another thread, when all of a sudden the video stopped playing, things began shutting off on my computer, and it restarted.  The log-off and log-on screen both said to wait while Windows was being reconfigured.  Why did my computer force shut down and reconfigure?  Please tell me this isn't some sort of virus situation!

I was watching video of the Tuscaloosa tornado in another thread, when all of a sudden the video stopped playing, things began shutting off on my computer, and it restarted.  The log-off and log-on screen both said to wait while Windows was being reconfigured.  Why did my computer force shut down and reconfigure?  Please tell me this isn't some sort of virus situation!

Updates most likely. You didn't get a notification at the bottom of your screen that your computer would restart in 10 minutes (or other time)?

Updates most likely. You didn't get a notification at the bottom of your screen that your computer would restart in 10 minutes (or other time)?

setting windows update to only check for but not download or install updates ftw 
pimp.gif

^ lmao HAARPer
and OP:

Apple_logo.png

I also have a PC my fam uses and every week it's a new problem.. smh

^ lmao HAARPer
and OP:

Apple_logo.png

I also have a PC my fam uses and every week it's a new problem.. smh

Back
Top Bottom