what the hell happened to Steve Francis?! Vol. SMH Update: turning his life around?

Vancouver Grizzlies draft picks right there. Steve Francis being a baby on draft night though.. smh. Eff that guy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Never liked dude because of this. That just came off as ungrateful.

That article was cool , Steve a funny guy ...he thinkin the readers stupid like he wasn’t on no hard drugs :lol:

Ayyy DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Takoma Park was crazy like that back in the day ? Steve making it sound like it was a big drug war zone n actually part of DC :lol:

Last edited:
"But the hardest part was reading some ******** on the Internet saying that I was on crack. When I thought about my grandmother reading that, or my kids reading that … that broke my heart. Listen, I sold crack when I was growing up. I’ll own up to that. But never in my life did I ever do crack."

giphy.gif

That article was cool , Steve a funny guy ...he thinkin the readers stupid like he wasn’t on no hard drugs :lol:

Ayyy DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Takoma Park was crazy like that back in the day ? Steve making it sound like it was a big drug war zone n actually part of DC :lol:
:lol: Got Takoma park sounding like City of God when now it just has the most lit farmer's market. Wouldn't be surprised though, seems like how a lot of parts of DC changed.

:lol: Got Takoma park sounding like City of God when now it just has the most lit farmer's market. Wouldn't be surprised though, seems like how a lot of parts of DC changed.
City of god :lol: ....They was getting it in crazy out Moco, right under my nose in my own state :smh:

I never knew how tight Francis and Yao were til I read Yao’s article a couple years ago. Dude raves about Francis like I haven’t heard anyone else speak about him

Very dope article. He seems pretty transparent. If he says he didn't do drugs i believe him. I liked the parts about him shooting on the phone booth and also the Gary Payton part. Steve was one of my favorite players on the early 00s. And that Vancouver move set the tone for how his career played out. And i definitely see the Dream on his cross.

I believe maple ave was probably a little crazy back in the day considering rosemary hills in silver spring was wild

Don’t think that Darius miles thing was about Francis, think it was seperate articles in the mag

Back
Top Bottom