!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Staged? I don't think so. Reason. MTV made Kanye look worse by giving Beyonce the vid of the year award. What's funny about that is if Beyonce won vid of the year, why didn't she win female vid of the year? Makes no sense. They gave B the award to make Ye look stupid.
nah, ye made MTV make B win the award.

Ummm, I think that's what I said. If Ye didn't do what he did, B would not have won. How do you win for overall vid but not for female vid?
It happened before. Check some past award winners. I'm pretty sure, just off the top of my head, that when Madonna won for Video of the Yearfor "Ray of Light" she didn't win the female version. I'm not guaranteeing that it's true, but I'm 75% certain. But there have tobe more artists that achieved this.

This dude just say Taylor Swift is a no namer? Her album will probably be the best selling of the year.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Lrrr

She's a no namer %!%%, who's a #+@%$%% country singer and rides off disneys fame. Get the @!#+ over it, if this little $@%$$ won because of little teenage girls voting for her then I would have said something too. The other nominees were MUCH more deserving.

1. She is not from disney

2. Fans don't vote for that award

so relax
Read the beginning
smile.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

She's a no namer %!%%, who's a #+@%$%% country singer and rides off disneys fame. Get the @!#+ over it, if this little $@%$$ won because of little teenage girls voting for her then I would have said something too. The other nominees were MUCH more deserving.

1. She is not from disney

2. Fans don't vote for that award

so relax
I''m sayin' though this dude has no clue what he's talking about.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Ignorance in this thread when it comes to kanye west reflecting black people baffles me

doesnt reflect black ppl but it give them another reason to hate us

ItsGettinHot wrote:
shoepacalypse wrote:
And if she worked hard all her life and strived just to be on a lame a#$ video show and recieve a moon man. Kanye itterupting her speech is the least of her worries.

First off, I don't know what you were trying to do with all those colors, but you did it wrong.

An artist wanting to be recognized for their music is a bad thing?
laugh.gif
Let me see you win a moon man.

And how are you gonna use that as your argument to defend Kanye when that dude went
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
bonkers last time he got passed up?

I wouldnt care about a moon man to be honest. This is one of the few times i agree with the backpackers and the yo kids and those so called purist real hip hopfans. I mean look at what it is for what it is, it isnt a award show where ur recognized by ppl and coleagues of ur field. Its an award show basically voted onby fickle fans and ppl who just like whatever else other ppl like and the fans. If im selling and am a accomplished artist why do i need a moon man to tell mefans like my music. the 3 or 4 million records i sold tells me that DUH.... Im not defending the man cause he is a grown a$% man. And ppl say what right doeshe have to get on stage, um last i checked he wasnt cripple or had any ailment or afflictions that prevent him from walking or speaking. And i dont think thereis a federal law against it, therefore he does have a right to speak how he feels when he feels whenever he feels like it.

Whose to say when it is appropriate or not appropriate to speak ur mind. If i was recieving a award and a dude interrupted me(which happen during high schoolgraduation btw) I didnt care aint like i still didnt get my diploma. Aint like it affected my grade point average or my scholarship was taken away from me. Igive him props for saying f what ppl say is right or wrong and im my own man and imma do/speak how i feel when i feel like it.

Its like those bill oriellys etc type. I respect them for the fact they say what they say how they feel whenever they feel the need to say it. Whether it iswrong prejudice ignorant racist !#@.. At least they got the balls and heart to do it.

Originally Posted by budahbro

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Ignorance in this thread when it comes to kanye west reflecting black people baffles me

doesnt reflect black ppl but it give them another reason to hate us

Exactly....its not our fault that when one black person does something we are all associated with it...

How are we at fault that we already know that ppl will justify their hate with what happened?

I had no idea Kanye was such a little man...literally. Midgets freak me out, all the more reason to dislike this egomaniac.

I wanna see someone jump out in the middle of a kanye speech or kanye performance and just absolutely go off on his $$%

- your last 2 albums were completely wack
- what happened to the old kanye that created soulful music instead of this new faux electronica rap
- you turned your back on the fans that supported you when you were an unknown mixtape producer
- you turned your back on consequence and glc
- you havent evolved- you sold your soul

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by icykicks79

I dont see anything wrong with that... KANYE is still the best.
dude......are you ******ed?
indifferent.gif
. get off his crotch. taylor swift > kanye. anyday.

indifferent.gif
taylor swift better than kanye? I'm replacing your stupidity with fruit by the foot
roll.gif

Are you serious /b/?

You're trying to develop a raid for destroying Kanye West? Because he #+@%$%% interjected on TAYLOR SWIFTS #+@%$%% speech?

First off, Kanye is an egomaniac. You are not gonna do #%#% to him, he does not give a @!#+ he will continue to live and be a %*@!@+$. Sure, I admit he is a big #%%!#+# but what the @!#+ /b/, Beyonce > Taylor #%#% anyway. If I had a bigger ego, I wouldn't let music legends of our generation get #%#% on by #+@%$%% no namer country singers whos #+@%$%% best friends are ALL DISNEY STARS.

2. Taylor swift, Why the @!#+ do you give a @!#+? Are you all #+@%$%% secret taylor swift %+*!!$*? Do you love her because your #+@%$%% sister listens to her all the time?

3. What the @!#+? This isn't even big, yet it's everywhere on /b/. I said "oh, that was funny" when it happened. It's not raidworthy, its not ANYTHING worthy. You already all know kanye is a little ego freak and you're kind of all overreacting.

#+@%$%% teenagers

taken from one of the threads...dude has a point
grin.gif

quoting myself since some people fail to read everything

SMH @ people saying Kanye's last 2 albums sucked. I can understand if a lot of people didn't like 808s, but Graduation was nice. 808s IMO was decenttoo. It wasn't his best but still a decent album.

Originally Posted by cjb23

I wanna see someone jump out in the middle of a kanye speech or kanye performance and just absolutely go off on his $$%

- what happened to the old kanye that created soulful music instead of this new faux electronica rap
- you turned your back on the fans that supported you when you were an unknown mixtape producer

Thats what i dont get about kanye haters one minute he is a sell out the next he is ignorant and a %#*%$!#@% etc.. If he was a sellout uncle tom house N, hewouldnt have did what he did he wouldva ****ed out and kept how he felt inside and said nuttin. Yall kill me one minute he is like byron gumble the next momentyall make him out like he odb. Which is he... i mean it aint me so i dont care about whether u love hate the man. Just keep the reason yall hate the manconsistant.

maybe this has been posted maybe not. butttt yeah I don't see anything about it being staged
20090913-kanye1.jpg

Originally Posted by cjb23

808's wasn't that bad. Graduation was great.

People change. Everybody CHANGES. Kanye is 30 something. His music has definitely evolved.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

ItsGettinHot wrote:
shoepacalypse wrote:
And if she worked hard all her life and strived just to be on a lame a#$ video show and recieve a moon man. Kanye itterupting her speech is the least of her worries.
First off, I don't know what you were trying to do with all those colors, but you did it wrong.

An artist wanting to be recognized for their music is a bad thing?
laugh.gif
Let me see you win a moon man.

And how are you gonna use that as your argument to defend Kanye when that dude went
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
bonkers last time he got passed up?

I wouldnt care about a moon man to be honest. This is one of the few times i agree with the backpackers and the yo kids and those so called purist real hip hop fans. I mean look at what it is for what it is, it isnt a award show where ur recognized by ppl and coleagues of ur field. Its an award show basically voted on by fickle fans and ppl who just like whatever else other ppl like and the fans. If im selling and am a accomplished artist why do i need a moon man to tell me fans like my music. the 3 or 4 million records i sold tells me that DUH.... Im not defending the man cause he is a grown a$% man. And ppl say what right does he have to get on stage, um last i checked he wasnt cripple or had any ailment or afflictions that prevent him from walking or speaking. And i dont think there is a federal law against it, therefore he does have a right to speak how he feels when he feels whenever he feels like it.

Whose to say when it is appropriate or not appropriate to speak ur mind. If i was recieving a award and a dude interrupted me(which happen during high school graduation btw) I didnt care aint like i still didnt get my diploma. Aint like it affected my grade point average or my scholarship was taken away from me. I give him props for saying f what ppl say is right or wrong and im my own man and imma do/speak how i feel when i feel like it.

Its like those bill oriellys etc type. I respect them for the fact they say what they say how they feel whenever they feel the need to say it. Whether it is wrong prejudice ignorant racist !#@.. At least they got the balls and heart to do it.
Chicken-Riding--14541.jpg

Back
Top Bottom