What the F was I on when I purchased the Jordan (fill in the number)s ?

People dis on the 4's....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I dont care what the reason is.
Do you even like Jordans, or do you just want to blog? You should feel ashamed of yourselves.

Anyways, my "what the F was I thinking buy" was paying full price for XIV's. I love the shoe, but should have known they would be cheaper monthslater.

What was I thinkin?
tired.gif

-White/Green IV
- Frenchie VII
- Obsidian and taxi lows XII
- Wheat XIII
- XIV's at full price

Military IV ... shoe is made of crap and terds ... not to mention they are the most uncomfortable shoes i have ever put on ...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

what the F was i thinking when i purchased the military blue 4's...they are just sittin in my closet ..what a waste

well send em my way where they'll be of good use
wink.gif
laugh.gif

my what the f moment has to be the White/Forest Green XIV's
got em in a 11.5 and i wear a 10
smh.gif

not to mention they're not that good looking of a shoe

Wow so I'll pick up anybody's regrets who fit the description of : Mars IV, Flip 3's, black maize low xiii, cement spizikes, umm maybe evencardinal 7's or any og colored retros in a size 10.5

For all the people regretting the Mars IV.... ungrateful.

well send em my way where they'll be of good use
wink.gif
laugh.gif

my what the f moment has to be the White/Forest Green XIV's
got em in a 11.5 and i wear a 10
smh.gif

not to mention they're not that good looking of a shoe
Now, I can relate somewhat. I was under the impression for two years that i wore size 12, when really, I wore size 11.
sick.gif
, but bro, why did you do that?

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

People dis on the 4's....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I dont care what the reason is.
Do you even like Jordans, or do you just want to blog? You should feel ashamed of yourselves.

Anyways, my "what the F was I thinking buy" was paying full price for XIV's. I love the shoe, but should have known they would be cheaper months later.
When comparing them to my White/Cement IV's and White/Colombia Blue IVs from 99, I dont even consider the 06 IV's a IV. All IV's from04-06 were a joke in shape, materials, and most of all Comfort. Im pretty sure they will stay like that as long as JB is around.

what the eff was i thinking when i clicked on the 6 rings thread......

oh and what the eff was i thinking when i bought any of the retro X's......::::mumbling:::::making me put baby powder in my shoes......:::cursing under mybreath::::::......

Flip IIIs - they look like a scab when you get close
Military IVs - cant find a military blue or off white shirt!!!!
BlackCat IVs - dustbuckets
Ceramic VIIs - obvious
Xs - squeeky squeeky
White Univ Grey XIII - extra plain
White French Blue XIII - poor quality.... ink bled on sole?
Altitude XIII .5 size smaller - creases!!!! lol
XV Black OG & Retro - both still bend up on me really bad

DTRT 3, i like em sometimes, other times i don't. Citrus 7's-They were too big, and i don't even like 7's now that i look back on itg. luckilyi sold these to my roommate for maybe 10$ less than retail. White/Tan women's 4's. Black/Metallic 5's, they creased horribly within the first 30minutes i had them on.

all white ix low's that look yellow and disgusting now. kinda growing away from my pearl ix low's but the entire sole of the shoe is coming off so illprobably send them to nike for a voucher. white/green iv's, they don't even make sense when you think about it have to wear em with a celtics jersey orsomethin being that the nets are YELLOW. blk/white/red og Nu' Retro's, paid like 60 bucks.
eyes.gif
or how about the 2 pairs of olive ix's i hadand dyed black so i can have all black ix's, dont get me wrong they look hot as @%+* but there so beat now and just LOOK at what olive's are going fornow i paid about 60 for em. lol. oh man.

Back
Top Bottom