What Tap Water Looks Like

You use 25-50 Gallons of Water when bathing, so the water you shower with is more important, than the water you drink. Thats why Rich White People can tan and still have Beautiful skin, while a Redneck White Dude ends up with a bunch of Burns/Damage because he showers with Tap Water
laugh.gif

And keep in mind, it not only messes with your Skin, but you inhale the Vapors if you got it running hot.
...what? 

Oh okay, because if I had just took your word for it prior to me bringing actual research into this thread it would have been good and I wouldn't have to think for myself? I am taking the time to research it and from what I'm finding the link between cancer and fluoride in tap water is at most inconclusive. But with your abrasive tone I must be wrong, forgive me.
**** out of here.
nah man go conduct your own studies

I only drink the purest of waters bottled from lake minnetonka. :pimp:

Last edited:

This does not come out of your water unless removed by a flouride removal system.

Last edited:
Hilarious if people think the government actually cares about your teeth. Ingesting fluoride makes zero sense. Sad state of affairs.

You use 25-50 Gallons of Water when bathing, so the water you shower with is more important, than the water you drink. Thats why Rich White People can tan and still have Beautiful skin, while a Redneck White Dude ends up with a bunch of Burns/Damage because he showers with Tap Water
laugh.gif

And keep in mind, it not only messes with your Skin, but you inhale the Vapors if you got it running hot.
you wint the screename of the the year award...easily...

but bruh...wth u talking bout??

This does not come out of your water unless removed by a flouride removal system.

Serious question though, no sarcasm.

Do you only drink your own filtered water?

What do you drink when you go out to eat, or at a friends house, or at the park, or anywhere besides your house?

And what about Tea or Juice or soy/coconut/almond milk?

Enlighten me.

Last edited:
I pretty much bring my water with me if I know I'll need it. It's good for
people to see me with it too because once I let them try it they ask me
where I got it. My water tastes much better than bottled water because
it is.

If I happen to be thirsty and I don't have any, no big deal. I hardly ever
need to drink tainted water so it won't kill me.

Last edited:
PigLove, do you have a method to test if how much floride is present in the first place? 

PigLove, do you have a method to test if how much floride is present in the first place? 

No I do not, I'm not an idiot I know what's in there.

I know, I'm probably getting scammed shuck a muck. I will continue to drink my sweet sweet H2O though.

My sink starts getting black mold 2 months after cleaning it. If I don't clean it for 3-4 months, half of my sink is literally black. Is my water messed up or is this normal?

Last edited:
My sink starts getting black mold 2 months after cleaning it. If I don't clean it for 3-4 months, half of my sink is literally black. Is my water messed up or is this normal?

If you live in the US, your water definitely has extra added flouride which will harm you. It probably does not mold your sink though, that's something else I would think.

If you live in the US, your water definitely has extra added flouride which will harm you. It probably does not mold your sink though, that's something else I would think.
Weird, so this isn't normal?

it's my bathroom sink. Happens in my shower too when I don't clean it for a while. I'll ask a plumber or google it I guess. 

Soooooooo that still leaves us with, where'd you get the filtered water from bro? :nerd:

Who uses a fluoride filtration system?

Can I get an opinion on this?

http://www.berkeyfilters.com/

Thanks in advance.

On another note: I did a search and I found that supposedly fluoride isn't added to my city's water supply. The water quality report was 2009 though. The 2010 report said "this report confirms that your water met or surpassed all primary and secondary water quality standards during this reporting period."

I'm safe right?
nerd.gif

I have no problem purchasing a fluoride-sensitive filter, but I would also like to know if its WORKING, you know? 

Back
Top Bottom