What stores will get the Limited XX3?

Shiekh's got 12 pair in from what I heard. Thought about it for a second but then realized how ridiculous I would look wearing them to work in theFinancial District.

just called sheiks people already lined up.....

last i heard around 10 this morning about 7 people at ntsf

these are pretty much a done deal if you aint in line by this afternoon

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

Why doesn't someone just get a group of 10-12 friends and go down to NikeTown get the wristbands and bounce.
there's a campout with about 10 people this morning. there's nobody at shiekh. my guess is sfpd didn't let them stay overnight. i woudln't trust shiekh anyway.

Around 3 there was a guy with a clipboard taking names down i believe

^^^nice pic, wow these people are hard core. I would never do this, I have to sleep indoors with my heater on baby.

Its raining crazy today. I don't know.. dont people have school... work...? girlfriends.. boyfriends...? wives? someone significant? ITs crazy cold todaytoo.

Yo Metalmend,
Did you talk to David at Oakridge or Tony at Business Circle/Bascom? I used to always get my J's the day before from them and they were always cool to mebut ever since they've gone corporate and have expanded, they've forgotten about us old school heads who were loyal customers before all the hype herein the Bay. Not bitter but I'm not gonna grind on them and ask only to get the run around. If you're good with them, especially George (Big Boss)then more power to you but I haven't walked into their stores in over a year.
Hope you get yours if you're on it.
peace

took this on my cell at Shieks on Market....There were more people in the line in front of the actual store.
11cgvna.jpg

No....but that's crazy. I didn't even know they were dropping and like a complete tool asked an employee what people were lining up for.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

took this on my cell at Shieks on Market....There were more people in the line in front of the actual store.

11cgvna.jpg
Godzillas
pimp.gif
Might just have to cop that colorway.

I can't believe these people!!!!!
I just left the city and it's raining like crazy!!!!!! and it's 50 Degrees outside.

Back
Top Bottom