What sports did you play in HS

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

I played football from 6th grade through 11th (varsity in 10 and 11). I quit before my senior year because it was clear I wasn't going to get playing time. I know this sounds like every other excuse, but the three guys at DB all went on to college ball. I got one interception and like 20-30 tackles in garbage time.
Instead, senior year I played soccer with some friends and had fun... two goals. I ran track as a freshman too. 

Did anyone else do a strength team thing in the winter just to stay in shape?
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Baseball, basketball, football. Gave up baseball/basketball after sophomore year because of tendonitis in my arm and to concentrate solely on football. Always wonder about the what could've been baseball career though. If any.

Football - All conference QB senior year. Broke 5 school records and took the team to state for first time in 20 years. Fun and unforgettable times.
Recently? I wrote for MinnesotaPreps.com for a while. What school?

I actually didn't grow up in Minnesota.
laugh.gif
I'm from and currently live in Washington State. Kind of deceiving, I know. 

Props to all the NTers that actually won something in sports lol

Soccer
Basketball
Tennis

Only won something in tennis.  Was a double champion in the individual tournament.  Had a ton of fun playing too.

Lettered in football, basketball and track. I did play baseball too but my fb coach wanted me to run track instead so I stopped baseball my junior year after playing in a few games.

Baseball.

3 years on varsity and 1st team all district twice in VA. Highlight of my career was senior year helping my team when the district and the region and being 28-0 until we lost in the state championship game 
tired.gif
 Playing D1 ball now at a private school.

Back
Top Bottom