What specific food can we eat in abundance and gain the least amount of (fat) weight?

i eat anything and everything and not gain a pound.. i dont even work out.

50 piece chciken nuggets? no problem.. but i do want to gain atleast 5 pounds but its hard.
popeyes chicken? chinese food? i eat them all without hesitation.
pimp.gif

50 piece chciken nuggets? no problem.. but i do want to gain atleast 5 pounds but its hard.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just out of curiosity why are you trying to lose weight?

I'm 6 foot 175....trying to be about 180 been steady trying for a year. Hard then when you run a lot soccer 2 times a week

my weight seems to be visibly more concentrated around my stomach area.  I no longer see my abs like i did a year ago.  I learned as we get older, (im 25) that our metabolism changes to a certain extent and our eating habits need to be adjusted to combat the stages.  I thought i was young and didnt need to worry about mymetabolism changing somuch where its physically visible but its obvious that it is.
Nawth21 wrote:
The slowing of our metabolism as we get older is mostly caused by loss of muscle mass and not age. Your metabolism is probably fine, it's just how your body is distributing the fat now. Stress can cause that too.
This.
I mean, yeah, your hormonal levels change as you age. But many peoples' activity levels drop off after high school or college and then complain about a dropped off metabolism.

To be on topic, just eat vegetables when you get hungry. Eating lots of celery, broccoli, spinach, etc. won't make you gain any weight. Veggies are full of micronutrients that are hard to find in most other food, plus they're calorically sparse.

I'm 6 foot 175....trying to be about 180 been steady trying for a year. Hard then when you run a lot soccer 2 times a week

my weight seems to be visibly more concentrated around my stomach area.  I no longer see my abs like i did a year ago.  I learned as we get older, (im 25) that our metabolism changes to a certain extent and our eating habits need to be adjusted to combat the stages.  I thought i was young and didnt need to worry about mymetabolism changing somuch where its physically visible but its obvious that it is.
Nawth21 wrote:
The slowing of our metabolism as we get older is mostly caused by loss of muscle mass and not age. Your metabolism is probably fine, it's just how your body is distributing the fat now. Stress can cause that too.
This.
I mean, yeah, your hormonal levels change as you age. But many peoples' activity levels drop off after high school or college and then complain about a dropped off metabolism.

To be on topic, just eat vegetables when you get hungry. Eating lots of celery, broccoli, spinach, etc. won't make you gain any weight. Veggies are full of micronutrients that are hard to find in most other food, plus they're calorically sparse.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

arsenic
C'mon man, now you're trying to troll/kill the guy.
OP, arsenic is deadly by itself, but when coupled with cyanide, it's toxic compounds are negated and acts as a natural weight loss supplement.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

pimp.gif
Me too... I just feel fatter and look fatter. Then a couple days later I'm back to normal.

I can gain weight with protein supplements though.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

arsenic
C'mon man, now you're trying to troll/kill the guy.
OP, arsenic is deadly by itself, but when coupled with cyanide, it's toxic compounds are negated and acts as a natural weight loss supplement.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

pimp.gif
Me too... I just feel fatter and look fatter. Then a couple days later I'm back to normal.

I can gain weight with protein supplements though.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Nawth21 wrote:
This.

this isnt the case though.  if anything, i do more today than i did when i was 22.  i get in the gym 3 times a week and i ball for a good two hours, 2-3 times  also.  I thinkmy main thing is that im finding myself way more hungry than i used to, or at least more than i can remember.  I just need food that will stop my hunger while not being unhealthy for me.

are people serious with the almonds?

Nawth21 wrote:
This.

this isnt the case though.  if anything, i do more today than i did when i was 22.  i get in the gym 3 times a week and i ball for a good two hours, 2-3 times  also.  I thinkmy main thing is that im finding myself way more hungry than i used to, or at least more than i can remember.  I just need food that will stop my hunger while not being unhealthy for me.

dropping off activities is the case wit me I think....since ive graduated college ive gained weight...got a gut and my face got chubby smh

i didnt work out in college played ball every now and then but now im sitting on my behind on a 9-5....i know I should workout but Im looking for any diet recommendations cause my eating habits are terrible

dropping off activities is the case wit me I think....since ive graduated college ive gained weight...got a gut and my face got chubby smh

i didnt work out in college played ball every now and then but now im sitting on my behind on a 9-5....i know I should workout but Im looking for any diet recommendations cause my eating habits are terrible

Nawth21 wrote:
This.

Have you recently acquired a new hobby?
pimp.gif
?

Nawth21 wrote:
This.

Have you recently acquired a new hobby?
pimp.gif
?

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Quick question.....For breakfast i cut up 1 apple, 2 or 3 kiwi, 3 or 4 strawberry, 2 or 3 guava and 1 banana
is this too much carbs? I heard some of the fruits have too much carbs

You're worried about carbs? That sugar intake is something serious. The body turns sugar and carbs into fat!
Those complaining about metabolism slowing down just need to start back being active. thats it!
Fat around the stomach area...run it off! dont bike, RUN! you work your abs while you run and burn fat as well. also, some situps right after your run is the way to achieve amazing abs.

@OP Canned tuna in water(not oil). Chobani greek yogurt(fat free). Grilled chicken. fat free milk.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Quick question.....For breakfast i cut up 1 apple, 2 or 3 kiwi, 3 or 4 strawberry, 2 or 3 guava and 1 banana
is this too much carbs? I heard some of the fruits have too much carbs

You're worried about carbs? That sugar intake is something serious. The body turns sugar and carbs into fat!
Those complaining about metabolism slowing down just need to start back being active. thats it!
Fat around the stomach area...run it off! dont bike, RUN! you work your abs while you run and burn fat as well. also, some situps right after your run is the way to achieve amazing abs.

@OP Canned tuna in water(not oil). Chobani greek yogurt(fat free). Grilled chicken. fat free milk.

...u feelin hungry after workout...start eating complex carbs...they are slower burning and let u feel full longer...fruits n veggies are never a bad choice in foods...

...tryin to lose that belly fat...start hittin the cardio/plyo hard...mix in exercises were you need ur abs to stabilize ur core...stick with basic strength exercises...squats/bench/DL/C&P...

...u feelin hungry after workout...start eating complex carbs...they are slower burning and let u feel full longer...fruits n veggies are never a bad choice in foods...

...tryin to lose that belly fat...start hittin the cardio/plyo hard...mix in exercises were you need ur abs to stabilize ur core...stick with basic strength exercises...squats/bench/DL/C&P...

I need to know this also... I heard steaks aren't fattening at all if cooked properly and eaten with the right foods.

I've been eating anything I want tho since I started running about 3-6 miles daily for the last couple months. The way I eat, I know if I stop running it's a wrap for my health tho.
laugh.gif

I need to know this also... I heard steaks aren't fattening at all if cooked properly and eaten with the right foods.

I've been eating anything I want tho since I started running about 3-6 miles daily for the last couple months. The way I eat, I know if I stop running it's a wrap for my health tho.
laugh.gif

Nawth21 wrote:
This.

Other lifestyle factors can contribute. Sleep, stress, quality of food, frequency/types of workouts, intensity, etc. Appetite can also be a factor. Fiber should fill you up without making you overeat calories.
I wouldn't recommend almonds. They're pretty calorically dense and they never fill me up. Vegetables and no calorie beverages(coffee, tea, water)

Nawth21 wrote:
This.

Other lifestyle factors can contribute. Sleep, stress, quality of food, frequency/types of workouts, intensity, etc. Appetite can also be a factor. Fiber should fill you up without making you overeat calories.
I wouldn't recommend almonds. They're pretty calorically dense and they never fill me up. Vegetables and no calorie beverages(coffee, tea, water)

Back
Top Bottom