What specific food can we eat in abundance and gain the least amount of (fat) weight?

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just out of curiosity why are you trying to lose weight?

I'm 6 foot 175....trying to be about 180 been steady trying for a year. Hard then when you run a lot soccer 2 times a week

my weight seems to be visibly more concentrated around my stomach area.  I no longer see my abs like i did a year ago.  I learned as we get older, (im 25) that our metabolism changes to a certain extent and our eating habits need to be adjusted to combat the stages.  I thought i was young and didnt need to worry about mymetabolism changing somuch where its physically visible but its obvious that it is.

I hear ya man.  I am 23 i still eat everything i want don't really watch what i eat at all.  But i feel so fat and lazy working a 9-5.  I am on my #$$ all day.  I still work out 2-3 times a week and have soccer 1-2 times a week on top of it

Just waiting for it to catch up to me.  But I get more and more lazy these days.

I'm 6 foot 175....trying to be about 180 been steady trying for a year. Hard then when you run a lot soccer 2 times a week

my weight seems to be visibly more concentrated around my stomach area.  I no longer see my abs like i did a year ago.  I learned as we get older, (im 25) that our metabolism changes to a certain extent and our eating habits need to be adjusted to combat the stages.  I thought i was young and didnt need to worry about mymetabolism changing somuch where its physically visible but its obvious that it is.

I hear ya man.  I am 23 i still eat everything i want don't really watch what i eat at all.  But i feel so fat and lazy working a 9-5.  I am on my #$$ all day.  I still work out 2-3 times a week and have soccer 1-2 times a week on top of it

Just waiting for it to catch up to me.  But I get more and more lazy these days.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you're 6'1 and 180..isn't that average?

yeah it is considered average but the visible weight distribution isnt what i want it to be.  We cant target specific areas to lose weight/fat so im mixing in as much cardio i can (swimming 1/2 hour two times a week is all i could add) to get fuller workouts in hopes of reducing the fat look in my midestion.  But along with the added swim, im hungrier thatever

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you're 6'1 and 180..isn't that average?

yeah it is considered average but the visible weight distribution isnt what i want it to be.  We cant target specific areas to lose weight/fat so im mixing in as much cardio i can (swimming 1/2 hour two times a week is all i could add) to get fuller workouts in hopes of reducing the fat look in my midestion.  But along with the added swim, im hungrier thatever

yeah thats exactly what it is brotha. its a weak look having toned legs and arms but also having a nice belly being on the rise

yeah thats exactly what it is brotha. its a weak look having toned legs and arms but also having a nice belly being on the rise

The slowing of our metabolism as we get older is mostly caused by loss of muscle mass and not age. Your metabolism is probably fine, it's just how your body is distributing the fat now. Stress can cause that too.

The slowing of our metabolism as we get older is mostly caused by loss of muscle mass and not age. Your metabolism is probably fine, it's just how your body is distributing the fat now. Stress can cause that too.

Quick question.....For breakfast i cut up 1 apple, 2 or 3 kiwi, 3 or 4 strawberry, 2 or 3 guava and 1 banana
is this too much carbs? I heard some of the fruits have too much carbs

Quick question.....For breakfast i cut up 1 apple, 2 or 3 kiwi, 3 or 4 strawberry, 2 or 3 guava and 1 banana
is this too much carbs? I heard some of the fruits have too much carbs

do you have a particularly stressful job or are in a stressful situation right now?

stress causes excess release of cortisol in your body, which causes you to retain more bodyfat (especially in the torso area)

do you have a particularly stressful job or are in a stressful situation right now?

stress causes excess release of cortisol in your body, which causes you to retain more bodyfat (especially in the torso area)

Food doesn't seem to be your problem, exercise is. Get out and go for runs at least twice a week and do ab exercises daily and you'll see results.

Food doesn't seem to be your problem, exercise is. Get out and go for runs at least twice a week and do ab exercises daily and you'll see results.

i run 4 times a week and now im mixing in 1 hour a weekof swimming. The excersizing leaves me hungry as hell and im looking for foods that will satisfy my appetite.

i run 4 times a week and now im mixing in 1 hour a weekof swimming. The excersizing leaves me hungry as hell and im looking for foods that will satisfy my appetite.

i eat all food in abundance, & i dont work out anymore & i havent in about a year &1/2. i still cant gain no weight...dude under me sounds exactly like me

i eat all food in abundance, & i dont work out anymore & i havent in about a year &1/2. i still cant gain no weight...dude under me sounds exactly like me

Back
Top Bottom