What song are you listening to right now?

OG Cool C joint was my ****. I ****** with all those Philly dudes. Steady, Cool C. Posted some Three Times Dope in here.

Was crazy when they started beefing. There was a rumor I remember from back then that EST put the hands on C in Philly.

OG Cool C joint was my ****. I ****** with all those Philly dudes. Steady, Cool C. Posted some Three Times Dope in here.

Was crazy when they started beefing. There was a rumor I remember from back then that EST put the hands on C in Philly.
"EST the acknickulous one..THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE" That whole Hilltop Hustlers crew was doing it. Steady B was my favorite out of the bunch though. Styles of Beyond & Apathy did a hilarious remake of Funky Dividends a few years back...

roll.gif
pimp.gif

**** came out in '79 and I will still diddy bop through NY to this. Still goes :smokin

Ah......Hip-House......King Sun cameo in the first few seconds. I remember he did a Hip-House joint or 2 as well. I still ***** with this beat though. Shameek was nice on the cuts too.

And what was probably their biggest single. I remember thinking those Yankees jackets were MEAN back then.

Last edited:
Ali's passing reminded me of this.....

Max Kellerman, yes, from ESPN and HBO once did a record with his brother called "Rumble Young Man Rumble".

Full song below. Full vid not on Youtube which is pretty strange.

Back
Top Bottom