What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

How y'all turn a shorts thread into this mayne? but I usually wear shorts right about my knees now, better airflow IMO. Got a navy blue pair and an onlive pair of these chino type shorts from JCPenny, prettyy nice.

roll.gif

$250 for bedazzled shorts 

I guess I'm just a broke boy 

Last edited:
i always thought the constructions look well rather hickiesh and country with shorts.... especially when dudes wearing really big shorts or sweat shorts...

Drake-wears-Lanvin-round-collar-button-shirt-at-ATL-Birthday-Bash-1.jpg

tumblr_mme9im9igX1rte82ao1_500.jpg

10061-timberland-boots-golden-bear-jacket-gym-shorts-fresh-goods-shorts_400.jpg

SAM_3351-1.jpg
 all iuno look corny in the 90's and still look bad now

now on chicks thats a different story......

zara-shirt-blouses-guess-shorts~look-main-single.jpg

khloe.jpg

5.png
BLing_V_22Aug11_rex_b_320x480.jpg

f20789_4f7b472e795b4d2a922a6c19261ac1fa.jpg_srz_165_267_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

emily8.jpg
 is hot...dudes not so much
only hot cuz they got the thighs out

shorty in the bottom left look dumb with them socks (wood still)

bottom right looks the best to me because the boots look like theyre part of her

top left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   

doe

i always thought the constructions look well rather hickiesh and country with shorts.... especially when dudes wearing really big shorts or sweat shorts...

Drake-wears-Lanvin-round-collar-button-shirt-at-ATL-Birthday-Bash-1.jpg

tumblr_mme9im9igX1rte82ao1_500.jpg

10061-timberland-boots-golden-bear-jacket-gym-shorts-fresh-goods-shorts_400.jpg

SAM_3351-1.jpg
 all iuno look corny in the 90's and still look bad now
i only co sign the asian dude setup because it dont look like he tryin to rock that **** even tho he is

his fit look like he just chillin or about to go chill, but its a little nippy out

only hot cuz they got the thighs out

shorty in the bottom left look dumb with them socks (wood still)

bottom right looks the best to me because the boots look like theyre part of her

top left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   

doe
it still looks good tho... its one of those certain ppl can pull it off some cant.... its like dmx in dog collars and when he wore huge sweatshorts or jean shorts with hightop timbs... it just iuno fits him... but most folks look like they lounging at a construction site

Dude is something else. Spews out Racism, and bold statements yet reports for shorts length. You and I go at it on the sports forum but never do we report. You just don't
mean.gif
For every action is an equal opposite reaction. But apparently sexist and homophobic comments don't count.
wink.gif

Equal and opposite reaction?  So, racism and homophobia are opposites now?  

Hey, Anton, did it ever occur to you that it's possible to be both gay AND a person of color?  You react to a degrading comment about one component of their identity by posting some willfully ignorant comment about ANOTHER component of their identity.  Some "ally" you are.

What's next, fighting homophobia with sexism?  You think this is helpful?  

If you want to help combat homophobia online, great.  But don't fight ignorance with ignorance.  

I don't want to see this thread disrupted by any further squabbling. 

Back
Top Bottom