What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

nike french terry shorts

View media item 1053579
Those are tuff, but I'd prefer a small swoosh instead of that OD big logo.\

Some of y'all gonna bash me but after a certain age you shouldn't be wearing cargo shorts :lol:

Cargo shorts have been done to death the past few summers, not to mention now they're throwing all over print and american flags on everything now. I'm looking toward more lightweight options.

Last edited:
****** out here arguing about shorts. just wear what you wanna wear. 

No pair of shorts is better than the other.

**** is stupid.

7 inch j crew/bonobos shorts for days. Targets Merona shorts are dope too for 10-15 dollars, and they have pastels which is essential in the summer

you shouldnt see a mans thigh when hes wearing shorts period

all those he posted are bad aside from the guy in polo & those might need a slight sag to em

Amen, too each his own, but some of these shorts are too short.

Last edited by a moderator:

You've never seen someone with a hoody on and basketball shorts?
laugh.gif

It depends on the weather and how well your body regulates temperature. My legs can tolerate more cold than my chest and arms. It's not unknown for someone to wear a light sweater or even a jacket with shorts on.

This is a good look for spring or a cooler summer night.
then why roll the sleeves up like a short sleeve shirt then? if its cooler and your arms are cold.... rolling the sleeves up does nothing. End of the day its just excuses/justification to rock a certain look. No way someone is gonna be freezing from the chest up...and damn near feel like they in iraq all in the legs. aka its warm enough to not wear shoes yet cold enough to wear a thick axx hoodie.... 

Im saying its cool and all but if its warm/hot enough to wear no shoes or sandals.... no way is it at the same time gonna be so cold/chilly you need layers on top...then on top of that only use part of the layers aka rolling up sleeves etc....

You've never seen someone with a hoody on and basketball shorts? :lol:

It depends on the weather and how well your body regulates temperature. My legs can tolerate more cold than my chest and arms. It's not unknown for someone to wear a light sweater or even a jacket with shorts on.

View media item 1054549

then why roll the sleeves up like a short sleeve shirt then? if its cooler and your arms are cold.... rolling the sleeves up does nothing. End of the day its just excuses/justification to rock a certain look. No way someone is gonna be freezing from the chest up...and damn near feel like they in iraq all in the legs. aka its warm enough to not wear shoes yet cold enough to wear a thick axx hoodie.... 

Im saying its cool and all but if its warm/hot enough to wear no shoes or sandals.... no way is it at the same time gonna be so cold/chilly you need layers on top...then on top of that only use part of the layers aka rolling up sleeves etc....

What??!???

Legs always take the cold better than your upper body. You not normal b.

Why wear t shirt with jeans?

There's nothing to get, it's very accepted amongst many America sub-cultures. There are many dressing combos I don't get that are common place in certain parts of the country.

The hoodie with shorts was common place when I went to college. It was just lounge wear.
laugh.gif
Athletes especially do it all the time.

Why do people wear short sleeve shirts with pants?
because the body naturally retains hold heat more in the upper body then the lower body...with the exception of the head.... so unless folks on some menopause type ah something its more of a mind thing and/or just for fashion etc... moreso then a functional one. 

Same with suits etc...in the summer... no way a 3 piece suit or any suit for that matter is rational in most environments summer time. It has more to do with a standard/forced etc... aka a workplace etc.. But ppl will justify it all kinda ways..aka im dressing better, aka im dressing like a grown man... im dreessing professional...nah you dressing the way that job/boss company or setting told you better dress like and folks just follow for lack of no other choice and they just need to feel good about not having a choice so they say hey im dressing better grown man etc... makes them accept their subordinate role...

I mean some of the looks are cool, and if its your thing do you.... but really no need to try to justify wearing layers, winter clothes etc... in warm/hot temperatures on some it makes me grown, im a real man, i got style etc... 

What??!???

Legs always take the cold better than your upper body. You not normal b.

Why wear t shirt with jeans?
CsnO5.png

heat transfer of the human body.... as you can see the mass off warmth/heat is in the upper body... Like i said its all a mind thing.... 

It's just something people do. I always see people rock hoodys and shorts.

I don't ever see people dressed like that where I'm from.

Nike bball shorts.
dickies shorts
cargo shorts...

Last edited:
The long sleeve shorts look isn't poppin in Maryland from as far as I can tell.

We get 5 months of good weather a year, when it's that time nobody's half steppin except the try hards with denim jackets in the summer and weirdos that think hoodies should be worn year round.

Shorts and a jacket or sweater on? :lol: doesn't that just cancel each other out temperature wise?
My roommate in college used to say his legs "don't get cold" :Rollin we used to hit him with the stone face.

These are a short as I can go, one of my favs. Side note, I wear cargos, chinos etc. f outta here with cargos are played

View media item 1054671

Last edited:
Maybe I'm weird but I can't go from October on workout long Johns.

My legs can never be cold. I lose my mind. But cargos aren't played around here. I don't know what else people rocking.

I work 99 percent of the time to be concerned with what's in with fashion now.
Maybe I'm getting old.

I saw a female that dresses like a male on the train today with some decent jeans shorts from Hollister.

I would be willing to cop

You've never seen someone with a hoody on and basketball shorts? :lol:

View media item 1054549

Hoodie and basketball shorts it done for reason. Don't wanna bring pants and shorts to the gym so just tough it out for the short time you're outside.

Full on winter top plus shorts on is what I don't get. :lol:

And before someone jumps down my throat, NO I don't care what others wear. I just don't see the point.

Last edited:
nike french terry shorts

View media item 1053579
Those are tuff, but I'd prefer a small swoosh instead of that OD big logo.\
Cargo shorts have been done to death the past few summers, not to mention now they're throwing all over print and american flags on everything now. I'm looking toward more lightweight options.
didnt know were talking bout lounge wear shorts too
View media item 1054767
Diesel Krooley shorts

Same shorts I wore last summer. Some MO7 shorts I copped off Dr. Jays. The struggle is real for us tall cats (6'1" and ^) Got the cargos for about $17 a piece :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom