What Shorts Are You Wearing For SS17

roll.gif

Them joints getting rocked this summer too y'all ain't ready for robins

Not really a shorts type of guy unless they're basketball shorts

Last edited:
Planning on expanding my style and copping my first pair if chubbies

When the sky's out, the the thigh's out

:pimp:

Man, I want to wear jorts...I just think my thighs and calves are too big to be rocking them.

no ayo, whats your body type? and what type of jorts?
5'11 about 250. Not fat, but I have size lol.

In regards to jorts, just basic denim ones. I was thinking of cutting up a old selvedge pair and rocking those, but not sure I could do it.

If 'Big Baby' Glen Davis can get clowned for wearing jorts, then I feel like I would too lol.

5'11 about 250. Not fat, but I have size lol.

In regards to jorts, just basic denim ones. I was thinking of cutting up a old selvedge pair and rocking those, but not sure I could do it.

If 'Big Baby' Glen Davis can get clowned for wearing jorts, then I feel like I would too lol.
depends if you got the sauce or not you can pull it off :lol: 8) But thats what I did. I cut up some selvage denim a lil below the knee area and rolled it up.

depends if you got the sauce or not you can pull it off
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
But thats what I did. I cut up some selvage denim a lil below the knee area and rolled it up.
Yeah, not sure if I could pull it off. Even my wife said my body type doesn't look right with jorts. 
laugh.gif

See yall in summer 18. I screwed up getting ready for this one with a bad diet and little exercise. Belly sticks out like a sore thumb lol smh

I'm trying to get a job at UPS or fedex and hopefully I can get it soon with my Footlocker work experience and the connections I've made with the delivery guys.

So hopefully this summer I'll be wearing brown or navy shorts :pimp:
always wondered why you think making fun of footlocker employees is funny

says more about you then them.. joke ran it's course when you have been using it repeatedly for years now 

-Hurt Footlocker worker.

J Crew chino shorts

American Eagle chino shorts

Nike basketball shorts

Nike Dri-Fit shorts- Less baggy/slightly shorter cut, cleaner visually, and lighter weight than basketball shorts. I think the pairs I have are called Nike Core Training Shorts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom