What shoe is this?

OP search for them here brought back to my attention by another NTer in another thread. Good luck. God knows I've spent many a sleepless night trying to recall the name of a particular sneaker from my younger years.
smile.gif

Zoom Vis were also a UCONN shoe. Khalid El Amin was wearing them various times during their championship run.

Zoom Vis were also a UCONN shoe. Khalid El Amin was wearing them various times during their championship run.

Originally Posted by acidic

Man, that is a useful link. Nike Sole System
check out the air max future flight there.  2002 under air max.  Looked through sole provider and it looks the closest to your description. try drawing it in paint your description is kinda vague. i thought the answers people gave would probably have been it.

Originally Posted by acidic

Man, that is a useful link. Nike Sole System
check out the air max future flight there.  2002 under air max.  Looked through sole provider and it looks the closest to your description. try drawing it in paint your description is kinda vague. i thought the answers people gave would probably have been it.

I think I had the exact pair you're describing dude. I had those in 2nd grade man. I think they are just basically called Air Flight. It's like a mashup of those 2 Flights you posted.

Loved my blue pair. Hope someone has a pair and posts a pic of it.

I think I had the exact pair you're describing dude. I had those in 2nd grade man. I think they are just basically called Air Flight. It's like a mashup of those 2 Flights you posted.

Loved my blue pair. Hope someone has a pair and posts a pic of it.

Air Flight Motion, they had a small swoosh on the inside toe cap and came in a grip of colors.
screen-shot-2011-03-08-at-11-28-14-pm.png

Air Flight Motion, they had a small swoosh on the inside toe cap and came in a grip of colors.
screen-shot-2011-03-08-at-11-28-14-pm.png

Interesting.
Never seen em before, but it surely looks like
some kind of hybrid between Air Max Plus & Zoom Flights......

Interesting.
Never seen em before, but it surely looks like
some kind of hybrid between Air Max Plus & Zoom Flights......

Back
Top Bottom