What shoe got you interested in sneakers?

View media item 812231

i literally cried for these in '94...

got denied and made it a point to never ask my parents for sneakers again...

i was wanna get every kick i wanted NO MATTER HOW!!!!!!!...

View media item 812235
^^ i then hustled and copped these around thanksgiving of that year...

no stopping me after that :smh:

for the record, i have had 4 pairs of the air max trainers since then in that exact OG colorway....
never got over that, really.

Last edited:
Black/ Metallic 5s from 07. I was 13 years old. Still have em now and they are beat to ****. But I copped a ds pair a few months back :pimp:

Favorite shoe forever.

Black/ Metallic 5s from 07. I was 13 years old. Still have em now and they are beat to ****. But I copped a ds pair a few months back :pimp:

Favorite shoe forever.
Nice! :pimp: metallic Vs are up there as one of my favorite jordans too. I've been looking for a pair of 07s but they are hard to come by. I almost got a size 13 DS off eBay but dude sold them to someone else :frown:

Favorite shoe forever.

I went to footlocker with my mom at 5am to buy them, outgrew them and gave them to my cousin. Just bought a pair and im waiting for em to come in :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Getting into sneakers in '08 :x

Damn im old...

Jerry Stackhouse Filas :smokin

Last edited:
ahh man that's rough. Yeah it had to be 07s if I was gonna get them. Most of the time when I found them on ebay it didn't even say anything about being from 07, just had to look for the white outline on the durabuck.

I went to footlocker with my mom at 5am to buy them, outgrew them and gave them to my cousin. Just bought a pair and im waiting for em to come in :lol: :nthat:

Luckily I've had the same big *** size 12 feet since the 8th grade and never out grew any of my expensive shoes.

Forgot about those & the other ones that came without air bubbles I think
laugh.gif
the uptempo ninety-something??? I think I have an idea of which ones.

Always wore Jordans since I was little, but what started my addiction was the Cardinals in 06. I was in 7th grade, 13 years old.

OG Cherry 12s when I was 7 in '97, Still wouldn't get my first pair of Jordans until 2003.

Back
Top Bottom