What Really Happened between Vince Young and Jeff Fisher

"Chuck, please respond" had me dying

NFC east is taking qb's out left and right, injury or otherwise.

i enjoyed that
laugh.gif

In all seriousness...either Fisher or VY is gone after this season. Hopefully it is VY...he is not a franchise QB, but knowing how much of a douche Bud Adams is...he'll fire Fisher and someone else will get stuck with VY and the franchise will continue down the road to nowhere. Bud Adams...one of the worst owners in the NFL.

In all seriousness...either Fisher or VY is gone after this season. Hopefully it is VY...he is not a franchise QB, but knowing how much of a douche Bud Adams is...he'll fire Fisher and someone else will get stuck with VY and the franchise will continue down the road to nowhere. Bud Adams...one of the worst owners in the NFL.

Pretty funny.

But *facepalm* @ the drama surrounding my team right now. :/

Pretty funny.

But *facepalm* @ the drama surrounding my team right now. :/

Originally Posted by mjd77

VY has done nothing but get better and better as a QB, I think he still has tremendous upside and is good enough to lead us to a Superbowl... unfortunately, he is also a moron and may not deserve another chance because of his actions. He needs to beg for forgiveness which I doubt he will do.

Fisher, on the other hand, has accomplished nothing but mediocrity, and even when he has had great teams, they always lose to inferior opponents in the playoffs.... he has had it out for VY for a longtime... he has a ginormous ego and I wouldn't be upset if both him and VY were gone next season.

Originally Posted by mjd77

VY has done nothing but get better and better as a QB, I think he still has tremendous upside and is good enough to lead us to a Superbowl... unfortunately, he is also a moron and may not deserve another chance because of his actions. He needs to beg for forgiveness which I doubt he will do.

Fisher, on the other hand, has accomplished nothing but mediocrity, and even when he has had great teams, they always lose to inferior opponents in the playoffs.... he has had it out for VY for a longtime... he has a ginormous ego and I wouldn't be upset if both him and VY were gone next season.

Back
Top Bottom