What really grinds you gears?

-people who are lazy and don't know how to clean up after themselves.
-people who ALWAYS have to be right.
-people who ask questions, then after you give an answer they go "well isn't it such and such?" $+*## if you knew the answer why did you ask me?
-people only looking out for themselves
-inconsiderate people

pretty much everything my roommate is
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by soltheman

Lazy *@+ coworkers. This dude was suppose to be contacting artists for a small concert we're going to host like two weeks ago, but I asked him about it on Monday and he said "Oh god, I'm so sorry." So I asked him an hour later if he made any progress, and he said "Oh, I was just about to send an e-mail." Ninja, you aren't even signed in.
alien.gif
To make it worse, dude is borderline illiterate, and I couldn't stand to see him send an official e-mail misspelling things and making middle school grammatical erros, so I had to write it for him. I'm like, you're 20 something and I'm 17. Come on, kid.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

When I plan my fit out, have it down to the shoes, and then it begins to rain outside and I have to change it up. Stupid Minnesota weather.

When people make remarks about how I got raped.
alien.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
Who does that?

When dudes ask my shoe size after complimenting them. I get worried that I'll get jumped.
frown.gif

Having lazy group mates during projects.

Oh god....

not to be an +%% but you got raped???
Making a long story short...

I was at a bonfire with drinks. It was a pretty big bonfire, and some fugly +$* girl was hosting it. Anyways, some other people show up talking about"Let's go to iHop!" I wanted to go, but the cars got filled up quick (it was beginning to get boring.) So they're like "yeah,blahblahblah, we'll come back to get you." I say whatever, 'cause I'm broke as hell anyways. After that, there's four people including me;two girls, and one other guy.

Keep in mind that by this time I was pretty gone. It didn't help that I had just broken up with my girl at the time. So the fugly chick starts complainingabout how she can't drink anymore, then starts trying to forcefeed me drinks. So I complied; I was on my 808's & Heartbreaks steez. My memorystarts to get hazy at this point. The dude who was there said I ended up almost finishing an entire bottle of captain by myself.

So, according to the other dude that was there, the fugly chick offers to give anyone a bj. When he first tells me what went down, he said that the fugly chickcame onto me. After he talked to the fugly girl (who said she had NO recollection of the night at all, but suddenly remembers everything when he asks,) he saidthat I raised my hand. (Riiiiight.) Anyways, she takes me into the corner of her yard (Yes, outside,) and follows through. Then, the dude said I passed out.But apparently, she wasn't done. Then, I end up waking up with my pants undone.

Dude said he would have tried to stop it, but he was too drunk. Off of two cups of captain. The other girl who was there said he tried to take pictures.
mad.gif

Since then, I try to limit the contact I have with both the dude and the fugly girl. It cheered me up when my friend's sister caught her with a couplehooks to the face.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

- When people say "huh" every time you talk, knowing dam well they heard you

- When people don't say thank you, im like +#+$% I didnt have to do it

- When people say monies, I know its in the dictionary but come on fam just say money

- When people call Discover card, Discovery and MasterCard, MasterCharge

- Lazy females in the bed
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom