WHAT POWER RANGERS IS THIS??

b792578d7d2b2f3d7835e90b3fe69450cda36a1_t.gif

Some NEW OG Power Rangers?
its obviously not an og episode, but its the og Black Ranger (not the actul person... or is it?)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

info??!!
laugh.gif

it was an episode of the new season (operation overdrive) called "once a ranger"... unfortunately adam was the only pre-disney ranger they used....

It would be cool if that was from an episode with 10 black rangers (like the Forever Red episode of Wild Force), or something similar to that. The morphingsequence looks like it was done recently, not 10-13 years ago.

EDIT
Yea what he said^^ above me

Looks like the Adam, the second black ranger. After they got new powers I believed he took the role as the Green Ranger.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

it was an episode of the new season (operation overdrive) called "once a ranger"... unfortunately adam was the only pre-disney ranger they used....

100% correct.

Power Rangers is still on?! That was my show, I wanted to be a power ranger for halloween one yr, too bad I was too chunky.

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Power Rangers is still on?! That was my show, I wanted to be a power ranger for halloween one yr, too bad I was too chunky.

co-sign, didn't know it was still on.

Stop playing. Zack is the only REAL black ranger.... Dude had a big+%$@ ax-gun and could dance better than Hammer....AND he was the cool one.
pimp.gif

Sig that.

Back
Top Bottom