What piercings do you already have or want to get?

I wanted to get both eyebrows pierced. Probably 2-3 in each eyebrow, but I did some research first.  I found out that they can drift, and so I kind of waffled on doing it.  While I was waffling on the idea I saw a guy get an eyebrow piercing ripped out in a fight.  Nah I'm good.  I'm way too much of a smart +!+ to be trying to fight with one eye closed up with blood.

I wanted to get both eyebrows pierced. Probably 2-3 in each eyebrow, but I did some research first.  I found out that they can drift, and so I kind of waffled on doing it.  While I was waffling on the idea I saw a guy get an eyebrow piercing ripped out in a fight.  Nah I'm good.  I'm way too much of a smart +!+ to be trying to fight with one eye closed up with blood.

Originally Posted by Kim1

ears x3
nose
lip
nipples
belly button
vch

I just want the industrial piercing and I'm done
Pics?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Right now Industrial, two ears, belly.. had tongue.. always wanted to get nips done.. *shrug* And I wanted my eyebrow but I'm getting too old for random facial piercings..

Right now Industrial, two ears, belly.. had tongue.. always wanted to get nips done.. *shrug* And I wanted my eyebrow but I'm getting too old for random facial piercings..

Back
Top Bottom