What percentage of your collection is Deadstock?

I don't have a collection anymore I buy sneakers from the mall to wear for a couple of months otherwise its Uggs 
pimp.gif

if you live in Chicago, or any place like it, and your collection is in the double digits at all.....you're gonna have lots of DS shoes. You cant wear "the new joints" in 3 feet of snow.

i have 179 pairs, about half are DS still

if you live in Chicago, or any place like it, and your collection is in the double digits at all.....you're gonna have lots of DS shoes. You cant wear "the new joints" in 3 feet of snow.

i have 179 pairs, about half are DS still

Almost all.
I wear NB993 everyday and I don't buy shoes unless they're tier 0/samples/exclusives/etc.

If you can find them at footlocker or house of hoops, I don't want them.

Almost all.
I wear NB993 everyday and I don't buy shoes unless they're tier 0/samples/exclusives/etc.

If you can find them at footlocker or house of hoops, I don't want them.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

add in a 9-5(for all of us who cant wear Jordans to wk) & it adds up quick

Originally Posted by aphexacid

add in a 9-5(for all of us who cant wear Jordans to wk) & it adds up quick

I got about 7 DS shoes but that's b/c I haven't gotten around to wear them, but like everyone's already said, I wear all of my shoes

I got about 7 DS shoes but that's b/c I haven't gotten around to wear them, but like everyone's already said, I wear all of my shoes

Back
Top Bottom