what og or retro you would perfer to release next year???

Lets try some Playoff XII, City X series(Shadows too) , W/ a side of Concord XI , the XIX(Black and red) , and Graphite Chartreuse XIV,  Lighting IV, Flint IX's, The DMP pair of raptor VII which are better looking than the OG, The white and cherry XVI! where have the XVI been? Then give me my Stealth XX, and thats all I need in my life!!!!!!!!!! 
sick.gif

Lets try some Playoff XII, City X series(Shadows too) , W/ a side of Concord XI , the XIX(Black and red) , and Graphite Chartreuse XIV,  Lighting IV, Flint IX's, The DMP pair of raptor VII which are better looking than the OG, The white and cherry XVI! where have the XVI been? Then give me my Stealth XX, and thats all I need in my life!!!!!!!!!! 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by niles187

sick.gif

tired.gif
alien.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif
alien.gif

Concord XI (NO blue tint soles)
Playoff XII
Black N Chrome VIII
Beetle Juice X
Olympic VI
Chicago X
Laney V
Oreo IV
CDP IV and CDP XIII......Didn't get any of them, due to the lack of paper at the time lolz.

Yeszir, That pretty much sums up my wish list .

Concord XI (NO blue tint soles)
Playoff XII
Black N Chrome VIII
Beetle Juice X
Olympic VI
Chicago X
Laney V
Oreo IV
CDP IV and CDP XIII......Didn't get any of them, due to the lack of paper at the time lolz.

Yeszir, That pretty much sums up my wish list .

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

sick.gif

tired.gif
alien.gif
to be fair, og raptors were all over da place

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

sick.gif

tired.gif
alien.gif
to be fair, og raptors were all over da place

White/Cement 4's
Sept Blue, Maroon, 2000 Olympic 6's
Black/Chrome 8's
Olive 9's
City Series 10's
OBSIDIAN 12'S

We can all dream.........

White/Cement 4's