What NTers have you met offline? And how were they?

Only dude I met off NT that I aint know before is PrimaveraVills. He a coo dude. I have a tendency to expect dudes to be 5'10" and taller, dude like 5'2"
laugh.gif
j/k. We was posed to have a hoop day but dudes at follow thru w/ it, or the Pittsburgh Summit at the Pirates game
smh.gif
and a
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
for the Pirates
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

i met

dkVA- turns out we had mutual peeps that we were cool with, cool dude.

VAGixxer- saw him at a party round campus and I recognized him from a pyp, So i called out his s/n. Pretty cool as well.

Mytmouse- Lol Myt recognized me round campus, we were supposed to chill but i kinda dropped the ball on that. S'all good tho, Even tho we haven't chilled she seems like she's mad cool as well.

i cant remember anymore DMV heads i've met? VCU peeps?
nerd.gif

You go to VCU? I was there for a year before I transferred. I know DK and I met Chris at a DAR before.
Off the top of my head.

dkVCU

VAGixxer

Eyes of Hazel

MyTSharp

TrillClinton

EddieBauer757

Jordan Freak

Scott Scotch

Destination Kicks

Rocman23

GMills

Every one of them [T.I.] Certified Douchebags [/T.I.] 
laugh.gif

Funny %+# and just overall good dudes. DAR > Your summit.

Still haven't met any NTers from UM or Chicago

Ben Baller
Iron Man
LM49ers
Late80s
I5RAEL
my dude acakactinium
MrJordan
Mike23TheKing

There's quite a few of ya i've had the pleasure to meet. Always good people, albeit a bit on the shy side
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Patrick Ewing Jr.(Dre)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no mas

Everyone I met at the basketball meet up.  Kid Datznasty seemed to be making every damn shot
laugh.gif

Went to HS w/a few folks on here.  Know a few from St. John's.  All cool people.

I forgot about the vcu folks.
laugh.gif
my fault

Does anyone actually talk about NT offline? I know I don't. I feel like a nerd Being on here all the time already. I'd probably just play dumb if someone tried to mention an actual thread on here.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I forgot about the vcu folks.
laugh.gif
my fault

Does anyone actually talk about NT offline? I know I don't. I feel like a nerd Being on here all the time already. I'd probably just play dumb if someone tried to mention an actual thread on here.
sometimes.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Most of the dudes I know I met from playing ball at LaGuardia... Patrick Ewing Jr.(Dre)
laugh.gif
, henz, AMP, mez, datznasty,true blue, fresh, whytewunder and a couple of other dudes... I play football with the boy whytewunder now on saturdays... Oh and I work with Mayor
laugh.gif
where at?

The turf field at Juniper Park

He said hes gonna make a thread to try n get some ppl to come thru.

nerd.gif

Yo whats good im down to play...my football season ended yesterday.

met Henz0, he copped some black lowtop uptowns from me when he came to St. Louis.

tried to trade me his grill. i almost snuffed him. we kicked it, though.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

i met

dkVA- turns out we had mutual peeps that we were cool with, cool dude.

VAGixxer- saw him at a party round campus and I recognized him from a pyp, So i called out his s/n. Pretty cool as well.

Mytmouse- Lol Myt recognized me round campus, we were supposed to chill but i kinda dropped the ball on that. S'all good tho, Even tho we haven't chilled she seems like she's mad cool as well.

i cant remember anymore DMV heads i've met? VCU peeps?
nerd.gif

You go to VCU? I was there for a year before I transferred. I know DK and I met Chris at a DAR before.
Off the top of my head.

dkVCU

VAGixxer

Eyes of Hazel

MyTSharp

TrillClinton

EddieBauer757

Jordan Freak

Scott Scotch

Destination Kicks

Rocman23

GMills

Every one of them [T.I.] Certified Douchebags [/T.I.] 
laugh.gif

Funny %+# and just overall good dudes. DAR > Your summit.

Still haven't met any NTers from UM or Chicago
You go to UM? Theres a few of us down here.

? in Skybar(Houston) dude came and asked where I got my Mr. Fantastic 90s from. It was od loud and I was twisted but I remember him asking if I was on any online shoe forums.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

THIS is the most awkward %!+@ i've experienced.

Like, it's the internet fam, let it stay there. #SecretSociety
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

HarlemToTheBronx to go to the Knicks home opener this year.
4wrestling, he was at the same game rooting for the Sixers.
simplydimply she's surprisingly fun to hang out with
laugh.gif

enoehtmai nobody knows him, but that's my homie.
OnlySomeJordans at the annual Pillow Fight in Union Sq.
lboiczo at an NT Summit & this NewMindSpace event.
SoleSupreme at NT Summits and at Six Flags once
laugh.gif

CHiCHiLOVES5s whilst on vacation.
nycknicks105 - we went to junior high school together.
mez 0ne sold me a pair of shoes (sample Jordan II)
s0fie fatal

I'm sure there are others, I forgot.

Billy Hoyle, Retrokid (is he still a NTer? ) , few other people with sick collections, cant remember their names, sikwitit, and most of the older orlando NT heads.

Most of these people are cool... lol

edit- Solesupreme, Bana, most of the south Florida heads, my boy jester, Steve from ISS  
laugh.gif
, Sydni Yoshi (RIP), among others

Barack 0drama/Jewels
haiti5
jefffort5
blackice4
sweetbabyrae
ILoveHipHop43

im bout to meet up with eplaya06 and his crew of flunkies next week in Miami

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Mayhemgetz for a meetup. He's cool.

A few I go to school with. There's nothing more to say about that. No social lives whatsoever.

*shots fired*
laugh.gif
Two of them talk about nothing but shoes. One of them posts in JB heavily. Hits me up AIM and he talks about kicks the entire time. I posted his picture in the hypebeast thread a while back. The other well, there's not much to say. He'd always bring up NT in one form or another and talk about how expensive something was so that's why he didn't get them. I'm not trying to hear all of that when we're talking.

The others that I met we're never interested in going out on the weekends. It could have been a house party full of naked Tri-Delt's but they would have opted to stay in their rooms. I mean I understand that we're at school to do work but you have to be social every now and then.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Oh, okay. I thought maybe it was a multiple division tourney. We played NDSU at a similar tournament and they're D-II as well (although they're rubbish.)

@rsdplaya

nerd.gif
feds is watching.
gotta be garbage
laugh.gif
...that's where i go to school (for 2 more months anyway)...i know a guy on the team.
We beat y'all and we're D-III.
nerd.gif
you graduating though?
u prolly just dominated...buncha small dudes on that team right?  yessir, graduating in may
pimp.gif

Idk, whoever came thru Prestigious that one

day they had a summit.

In '07 some dude ran up on me the club on some

"Yo, ur Dead Stokc right?" I gave him the
grin.gif
face.

True story no bs, that was wierd.

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Most of the dudes I know I met from playing ball at LaGuardia... Patrick Ewing Jr.(Dre)
laugh.gif
, henz, AMP, mez, datznasty,true blue, fresh, whytewunder and a couple of other dudes... I play football with the boy whytewunder now on saturdays... Oh and I work with Mayor
laugh.gif
where at?

The turf field at Juniper Park

He said hes gonna make a thread to try n get some ppl to come thru.

nerd.gif

Yo whats good im down to play...my football season ended yesterday.

Yo mez i been trying to get you to play in the bball thread we had going back then... But yea Im gonna try to get a game on saturday... Ill keep ya updated, im gonna make a thread about it in the sports forum like on wednesday or thursday...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Patrick Ewing Jr.(Dre)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
whats good dre, when you coming back up here?

ill william- sold me a Jordan authentic back in 04 and see him around town. We go to the same barber shop.

Jae oh en- strip club summit and niketown SF event. Nice guy

Brocavenger- strip club summt and NTSF even also. Real nice guy, sold me some kicks at a meet up

sfgr415- strip club summit. Dude was hella funny

Sherlock- strip club summit as well, didn't say much but smoked hella black and milds

theequickness- line up at Huf and the strip club summit. Dude lost his parking garage pass and we all tried to go to the drive up machine and take one. Security came and we all dipped. Then this guy left with sticky fingers cuz he poked a strippers cooch.

DJBBert- works at a shop so I see him often. Real cool guy

H8dagamenotdapimp- he used to come into wells when I worked there. He also hooked me up with my iPhone and plugged me with a discount on my monthly plan.

Jon- can't remember his NT name but he also came into the bank I worked at, we just chopped I up alot.

I turned a co-worker into a lurker. I haven't met a bad person from NT

Back
Top Bottom