What nter is this? vol. INS

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Tis true though... NTwitter >>> *

No

This is R0yalty the disgraced former member of NTwitter...dude is salaty because they posted pics of him and his family and they looked like the klumps. He took too many L's online and had to retreat here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No

This is R0yalty the disgraced former member of NTwitter...dude is salaty because they posted pics of him and his family and they looked like the klumps. He took too many L's online and had to retreat here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by upwardsean

No

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't retreat anywhere. Holla at me. Twitter.com/fresh_prince757. Ain't %$+% changed. Corny dudes like you feed off of %$+% that happened over a year ago. Exposed? Nah. You want pics of me and my family I will gladly link you to my facebook. Every other NTer is on my friends list. Did I cover everything or do you need more?

No

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't retreat anywhere. Holla at me. Twitter.com/fresh_prince757. Ain't %$+% changed. Corny dudes like you feed off of %$+% that happened over a year ago. Exposed? Nah. You want pics of me and my family I will gladly link you to my facebook. Every other NTer is on my friends list. Did I cover everything or do you need more?

No

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

still salty
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

still salty
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom