What Mood Are You In Right Now and Why?

Anxious. Waiting for my bf to cum through so we can
smokin.gif
/
wink.gif

I'm a little hungry/thirsty too.

I'll be content in ~10-15 minutes though.

tired, just got back in from running, and kinda worried, havent talked to my girlfriend all day, she hasnt answered any of my calls or anything, first time this has ever happened, i hope everything ok

Ohhh, you better hope she isn't becoming distant and wants to break up
frown.gif
That has occured to me numerous times.

I hope she's okay though.

Originally Posted by C2345air

tired, just got back in from running, and kinda worried, havent talked to my girlfriend all day, she hasnt answered any of my calls or anything, first time this has ever happened, i hope everything ok

Ohhh, you better hope she isn't becoming distant and wants to break up
frown.gif
That has occured to me numerous times.

I hope she's okay though.
thank god its all good, she just called me, she was out all day and forgot her phone at home
eyes.gif
smh.gif
had me worried there

Tired, just got back from open run basketball.

an kinda down because I cant find a job
frown.gif

Tired because I went to Water World with some friends today, and now I have homework to do.

anxious. i have a test tomorrow in a 6pm class that i haven't studied for and a girl waiting for me to call her right now..

I'm content right now. Not looking forward to work tomorrow, but it's whatever at this point, nothing I can do about it. The rest of the week should befine (making plans in advance for the night FTW).

Thank gosh!
smile.gif
I hate when stuff like that happens in relationships.
laugh.gif

Right now I'm still feeling a bit lonely, but I think someone is into me and it feels nice. Im just gonna keep being me and see if I have any luck. I hope:/

Back
Top Bottom