what jordan was uglier than the xix?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

xv, xxi, xxii. the xix samples looked alot better then what was actually released.

can you or can someone post the pics of the XIX samples....Ive heard that the actual release has last minute changes.. thanks

Originally Posted by ed2trey

xv, xxi, xxii. the xix samples looked alot better then what was actually released.

can you or can someone post the pics of the XIX samples....Ive heard that the actual release has last minute changes.. thanks

tbh, i get more comments and notice more snapped necks when i wear my midwest xix than any of my other shoes.

i'd also like to see pics of the samples. don't think i've seen those pics.

tbh, i get more comments and notice more snapped necks when i wear my midwest xix than any of my other shoes.

i'd also like to see pics of the samples. don't think i've seen those pics.

People always talked about how comfortable they were, but they were too ugly for me to ever buy.

XIX's and XV's were neck and neck for me. 2009's are up there too.

People always talked about how comfortable they were, but they were too ugly for me to ever buy.

XIX's and XV's were neck and neck for me. 2009's are up there too.

Midwest XIXs are dope.  XIXs are very comfy to hoop in as well.  XVs are just awful and those Burgundy Vs, OUCH !!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Midwest XIXs are dope.  XIXs are very comfy to hoop in as well.  XVs are just awful and those Burgundy Vs, OUCH !!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by enyceking

after thinking it over ive come to this conclusion that out of I-XX3 the XIX is at the bottom of the barrel. that is all.

18's are ALOT worse....i got da XIX SE"s (with laces) and i love em.

after thinking it over ive come to this conclusion that out of I-XX3 the XIX is at the bottom of the barrel. that is all.

I also think the 19s are the ugliest, but the 21s are up there too. As for the 15s, I don't understand the hate; I have my bred 15s from the cdp pack, and I break necks with them just as much as if I were to wear another retro.

I also think the 19s are the ugliest, but the 21s are up there too. As for the 15s, I don't understand the hate; I have my bred 15s from the cdp pack, and I break necks with them just as much as if I were to wear another retro.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

The xix are very underrated and i hope it stays like that so i can buy them with ease everytime there released but i doubt it though especially the way how people beast over any jordan retro these days most likely they will be like the 7 bord of the future,i jordan shoe everybody hated when first dropped then a must have when released again.
That's a pretty ignorant statement to make.  For starters, the VII in general is considered a classic design.  Yes, there are those that don't care for them, but there are far more who do.  Second, the Bordeaux has a lot of hype behind it because it's never been retroed.  That's 19 years of waiting and anticipation.  Third, the Bordeaux' were not "hated by everyone" when they released.  Sure, many people thought the colors were strange, and didn't care for them, but plenty of others loved them as well.  That's the way it's always been with Tinker's designs for the Air Jordans in general.  They were always drastically different from anything being made at the time, which is naturally going to draw a wide variety of reactions from the masses.  Love them or hate them, they definitely caused a reaction.  That is not the same as saying "everybody hated them" when they released.  However, you CAN say that about the XIXs, or at the very least, that most people were impartial/didn't care about them.  They were just another bland, lack-luster, uninspired post-Hatfield release by JB, and as such, no one really acknowledged them.  To compare that to the VII is absolutely silly.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

The xix are very underrated and i hope it stays like that so i can buy them with ease everytime there released but i doubt it though especially the way how people beast over any jordan retro these days most likely they will be like the 7 bord of the future,i jordan shoe everybody hated when first dropped then a must have when released again.
That's a pretty ignorant statement to make.  For starters, the VII in general is considered a classic design.  Yes, there are those that don't care for them, but there are far more who do.  Second, the Bordeaux has a lot of hype behind it because it's never been retroed.  That's 19 years of waiting and anticipation.  Third, the Bordeaux' were not "hated by everyone" when they released.  Sure, many people thought the colors were strange, and didn't care for them, but plenty of others loved them as well.  That's the way it's always been with Tinker's designs for the Air Jordans in general.  They were always drastically different from anything being made at the time, which is naturally going to draw a wide variety of reactions from the masses.  Love them or hate them, they definitely caused a reaction.  That is not the same as saying "everybody hated them" when they released.  However, you CAN say that about the XIXs, or at the very least, that most people were impartial/didn't care about them.  They were just another bland, lack-luster, uninspired post-Hatfield release by JB, and as such, no one really acknowledged them.  To compare that to the VII is absolutely silly.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

xix se's are  decent its that chinese finger trap on the xix that makes them look horrible on the foot. like the all white/zen pair look ok until you get it on your foot.
 and people been hating on the xv since day 1. xv's are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

xix se's are  decent its that chinese finger trap on the xix that makes them look horrible on the foot. like the all white/zen pair look ok until you get it on your foot.
 and people been hating on the xv since day 1. xv's are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom