What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

ha. so i went to orientation today and saw nothing but new balance, and other random *** shoes. so i guess i'll just keep it simple for the year.

None lol
Eggplants FTW
pimp.gif

what i use to do was a wait a week or 2 to bust out my new gear...by that point everyone had used up their best, their haircuts are stale...and that point ibegin to shine! I use to always remember what everyone wore on the first day, and then i remembered everytime i saw it wear in the school year.

im going to wear my eminem 4's or my playstation air force 1's one of those 2 would do.... i was wearing my #45 sample Air Jordan 11 today earlier atwork... i work in construction

Originally Posted by eight2one

what i use to do was a wait a week or 2 to bust out my new gear...by that point everyone had used up their best, their haircuts are stale...and that point i begin to shine! I use to always remember what everyone wore on the first day, and then i remembered everytime i saw it wear in the school year.

but wouldnt that mean that while everyone else is fresh, ur the bummy one??
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Younghell

Man yall hella young. The jays that come out now are garb. #*# is this fusion crap? jays mixed with af1's? they ruined 2 legendary shoes. And what really bothers me is that now you have to purchase a package with 1 fresh pair and 1 hideous pair for $300?!?!? #*#? Maan what happened to waiting outside the store several hours before the store opened on release dates (sometime even camping out overnight). What happened to sharing that "feeling" with the other people who waited outside the store with you? What happened to Jays being so sought after that they ONLY let 2 people in the store at a time to cop their jays while others waited outside in line? What happened to that uneasyness of copping your jays and having to worry about people outside the mall that might snatch your box. People used to get held at gunpoint at the fox hills mall for they jays...IT HAPPENED on several occastions in LA. Jays are wack now. PERIOD Shot out to my REEEALLL Jordan brand heads from around 2000-2005. WHAT HAPPENED TO POSTING IN THE CORRECT FORUM? What has NT come to? AND WHY THE HELL DOES NT HAVE A BANNER AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN THAT PROMOTES FAKES? What happened to the shoe collecting era? Now you kids just cop because your parents cough over the money...What happened to the exclusiveness??? Where has it gone?

Wait, so you WANT to be in line with chances of getting robbed? You WANT to have to wait in line for many hours for sneakers? These things still happen atmalls. While I agree that this post is in the wrong forum, I wouldn't want to have to wait in line for hours with chances of getting robbed. Also, youdon't have to have been into Jordans from 2000 to 2005 to be considered a real Jordan brand head.

Well since im in college..prolly some sweat pants and my nike flip flops..i think my first class is tuesday anyway...

Originally Posted by BeamMeUpScotty

Originally Posted by eight2one

what i use to do was a wait a week or 2 to bust out my new gear...by that point everyone had used up their best, their haircuts are stale...and that point i begin to shine! I use to always remember what everyone wore on the first day, and then i remembered everytime i saw it wear in the school year.

but wouldnt that mean that while everyone else is fresh, ur the bummy one??
grin.gif

naw, its just not brand new clothes or kicks, but their still good
grin.gif

i will move up to 12th grade.

will unds some vans chukkas as to not look like a sneakerhead, then imma surprise em.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeamMeUpScotty

actually nvm ^^ bout to cop the DMP VII's this weekend....might have to stunt on the bummy doo doo ninjas first day
what????

are you also gonna wear those with your sister's purple jeans too?

Originally Posted by tz85

i'm in college so it doesn't matter but if i was going back to high school i will wear my laney v
Im in college also......if i was back in HS i would wear my Playoff 12's

Originally Posted by Younghell

Man yall hella young. The jays that come out now are garb. #*# is this fusion crap? jays mixed with af1's? they ruined 2 legendary shoes. And what really bothers me is that now you have to purchase a package with 1 fresh pair and 1 hideous pair for $300?!?!? #*#? Maan what happened to waiting outside the store several hours before the store opened on release dates (sometime even camping out overnight). What happened to sharing that "feeling" with the other people who waited outside the store with you? What happened to Jays being so sought after that they ONLY let 2 people in the store at a time to cop their jays while others waited outside in line? What happened to that uneasyness of copping your jays and having to worry about people outside the mall that might snatch your box. People used to get held at gunpoint at the fox hills mall for they jays...IT HAPPENED on several occastions in LA. Jays are wack now. PERIOD Shot out to my REEEALLL Jordan brand heads from around 2000-2005. WHAT HAPPENED TO POSTING IN THE CORRECT FORUM? What has NT come to? AND WHY THE HELL DOES NT HAVE A BANNER AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN THAT PROMOTES FAKES? What happened to the shoe collecting era? Now you kids just cop because your parents cough over the money...What happened to the exclusiveness??? Where has it gone?
YOU MAD DOGGIE

Back
Top Bottom