What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

Thinking about buying these. How do you like them? Did you size down 1? A review on Nordstrom's site was talking about them being made in China but I don't care as long as the quality matches the price.

I'd size down 1 personally, the PRPS and Goods Cudas are pretty big

Thinking about buying these. How do you like them? Did you size down 1? A review on Nordstrom's site was talking about them being made in China but I don't care as long as the quality matches the price.

I like them a lot. I'm usually a 31 or 32 and I went with a 30. I love the fit. Not too tight and not baggy. Just right if you ask me. The waist stretched an inch after about five good wears so def size down 1 or 2.

Although they are put together in China, I believe the denim itself is crafted in Japan. I'm very happy with them.

Last edited:
Levi 508.

Sits nicely over the kicks.

2 sizes up in length.. If you go with your usual size they fit around your thighs like skinny jeans. Not about that life.

APC new standard
Levis 508s
Weird Guys*

Does anybody here hate the way N&F weird guys fit? I gate how high the rise is for a pair of jeans thats supposed to be tapered or whatever. The leg oppening is ******g weird too lol. Tight from the knee up and the straight leg down wtf. I guess thats why they get that name huh?

APC new standard
Levis 508s
Weird Guys*

Does anybody here hate the way N&F weird guys fit? I gate how high the rise is for a pair of jeans thats supposed to be tapered or whatever. The leg oppening is ******g weird too lol. Tight from the knee up and the straight leg down wtf. I guess thats why they get that name huh?
it depends on if you size down or not. Most people say to size down 2 sizes but if you size down only 1 size they're perfect

^
I think they've stopped including the button/pin years ago. Plus they keep raising the price.

Currently:

N&F skinny guy
Nudie slim jim (had tapered)
RRL slim bootcut
Acne mic
Gap Japanese Selvege (slim fit, & fits waaaaay better than their regular slim fit jeans)

That's the regular rotation; throw in a few RL black label jeans and Diors and that's all of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom