What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

Their site was so bad. Glad to see it got upgraded cause I could never even surf through that thing.

So what is the deal with Naked and Famous? I went to some shop in SF and some girl swore by them. Felt kind of funny like it was stiff but generic at the same time.
Good starter denim if you're first getting into raw denim. Has 3 different fits that can work for any body type. They really experiment with alot of different fabric and designs. I started with Naked And famous when I first ventured into quality denim then eventually moved to RRL and just bought a pair of Momorato. Eventually I plan to cop some Diors and Prps Noir

raph-lauren-black-label-denim-laguna-red-courier-cargo-pant-product-1-6864528-213394657_large_flex.jpeg

Bought these a few months ago and can't seem to find a proper outfit to go with them lol. I don't like the shoes the model is wearing.

raph-lauren-black-label-denim-laguna-red-courier-cargo-pant-product-1-6864528-213394657_large_flex.jpeg

Bought these a few months ago and can't seem to find a proper outfit to go with them lol. I don't like the shoes the model is wearing.

Personally, I'd have to go casual. Probably some nice light tan boots, or a deep chocolate. Wearing sneaks with these would be DTM, imo. Especially if you tried to match it.

Best slim fit jeans.  Not too tight but a bit more cut to fit type jean?

Been losing weight and trying to cash in some new jeans.

PRPS are at Nordstrom Rack for $100.00 :pimp:

So what's the difference between a tapered jean and a skinny jean?

^
With anything tapered the leg usually gets smaller when you go down towards the ankle. My tapered levi's have a smaller leg opening then my non-tapered ones with the same fit. With skinny the leg size is uniform all the way through.

I just got my PRPS denims back from the tailor. I said original hem but I got it back it and it was hemmed without the seems showing. Still looks clean though but to the jean expert, they were definitely altered. So with that cost and the discount I got the jeans, I paid about $130 which is cool since the jeans are like over $200. Fits way better then the original Barracuda fit and not as tapered as Levis tapered jeans.

PRPS are at Nordstrom Rack for $100.00 :pimp:

So what's the difference between a tapered jean and a skinny jean?

^
With anything tapered the leg usually gets smaller when you go down towards the ankle. My tapered levi's have a smaller leg opening then my non-tapered ones with the same fit. With skinny the leg size is uniform all the way through.

Thanks bro.

Headed there right after class.

What you make out with over there?

PRPS, Edwins, Gap, Evisu, Cult of Indivduality, Citizens of Humanity, Joe's Jeans, Diesels, True Religion, G Star, and an occasionally Levis, True Religion and Rock and Republic

The first batches of PRPs Goods and Company from 2011 with the little leather tab on the pocket were kind of garbage but the 2012 and 2013's are huge upgrades in quality and wash

Back
Top Bottom