What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Saul good, the leather is thick af on this stooges (LCW) cant eem zip it up all the way and i can just layer a hoodie underneath, not that I'll need to since its probably gonna get warm in cali soon :lol:

Facts. Homie said he can't even zip it up & dude saying size down. Sometimes sizing down isn't an option cats out here want everything to look like it came off a runway.

^famb you know how it is!!!! I mean shieeet, i damn near sized down on that thang, i thought RO's large was a 50 but went with a 52 instead. I'm already like 22" across the chest (high key got a little belly) & i think im content though because im probably never gonna zip this jacket all the way. But what you said has reminded me of GQ photoshoots where i know stuff be looking all fitted but i myself am almost certain try pin the fabric on the back to make it look super fitted

So I ordered a jacket from Triple Fat Goose which I linked on the last page. I got the Eldridge model. I just got it so I haven't tried it on outside, but it seems really good. Pretty deep hood. I haven't had a serious winter coat before to compare it with, but this is better than the NF Gotham I tried on in store. Looks really good too imo.

It's like half the price of the Canada Goose jackets, so I would recommend trying it out if you're looking for something.

Lol, wasn't trying to talk ****, I just thought the arms looked pretty long. I have it the other way around... I am skinny but my arms are long so I need like Medium Long or some ****. Just gives me an excuse to show off my watches I guess.

Anyone mess with the 1990 North Face Mountain GTX Jacket?
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.09.24 PM.png

my cali folks what yal'l rockin?

don't need these snow jackets

Winter didn’t show up in Los Angeles until about a week and a half ago. A jacket tends to not be needed at all unless you’re outside early in the morning. All you really need here is a hoodie or a crew neck and you’re money.

coach is hot. the bags hot
it’s all expensive the quality is real good

Honestly if you can catch the sales @ the outlets it's not all that bad at all. $400 for a genuine lamb skin "jacket" is very reasonable. I have 4 Coach jackets, and I got a great deal on all of them, but that's just how I shop. Deal or no deal, ya feel?

Attachments

• 0F73DCA7-2C0D-4582-A600-1EFFDF601A3B.jpeg
    0F73DCA7-2C0D-4582-A600-1EFFDF601A3B.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 6DF65E4B-9370-4D1C-969C-0B38EEBCCE1B.jpeg
    6DF65E4B-9370-4D1C-969C-0B38EEBCCE1B.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
My bro got me an Alpha Industries M-65 construct jacket. Said he found it at Marshalls for $35. Might order some patches for it.
_101826152.jpg

I grabbed this off Shopspring during Levi's recent 50% for $25

original (4).jpg

original (1).jpg

Probably going to get an interior pocket added since it only has those two chest ones. Definitely going to be part of my Fall rotation.

Back
Top Bottom