What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

What kinda warm gloves you guys wearing? My warmest gloves are these thick Spyder Goretex gloves I got for cheap from marshalls / tj maxx. Keep my hands from freezing when I have to shovel.

What kinda warm gloves you guys wearing? My warmest gloves are these thick Spyder Goretex gloves I got for cheap from marshalls / tj maxx. Keep my hands from freezing when I have to shovel.

I have these snowboarding North Face gloves that are key for these exact siatuation. Wasn’t cheap but worth it.

I've been rocking the Carhartt WP gloves. They are on the bulky side, however when it's single digits with a negative wind chill, staying warm is my only concern.

Shoot had some nice marmot gloves I got from Ross or Marshall’s .. but lost one on New Year’s Eve drinking too much ..

For the can't be warm under 100 crowd, this is a high quality build coat that's warm as hell for 69.99, cheaper than when I scooped from macy's.

https://hawkeandco.com/the-perry-winter-weight-snorkel.html

3044079_fpx.tif

664589F1-8A98-4963-81DA-C2309763522A.jpeg
How would y’all clean a 3m jacket?The tag says do not machine wash,dry clean,etc...I’ve tried hand washing with a warm cloth,but it seems to be causing more problems rather then cleaning the jacket.The water stains are hard to see in a pic,but this is the jacket.Thanks in advance for any responses.

664589F1-8A98-4963-81DA-C2309763522A.jpeg
How would y’all clean a 3m jacket?The tag says do not machine wash,dry clean,etc...I’ve tried hand washing with a warm cloth,but it seems to be causing more problems rather then cleaning the jacket.The water stains are hard to see in a pic,but this is the jacket.Thanks in advance for any responses.
I have two of the Nike All Over Flash jacket and clean them in my HE washing machine inside out on cold delicate cycle and none of the 3m has come off

Appreciate the response.Did you air dry?
First time I actually wrapped one of them in a blanket in the dryer on low for like 10 min but since then I’ve been air drying and it comes out to basically the same thing. I close all the zippers as well and zip the jacket up before flipping it inside out

NYC is flooded with fake canada goose now. It's gotten to the point where if I see someone with it on, I assume it's fake :lol:

IMG_20180106_124513.jpg

anyone wanna point me into da direction where i can read about my OG Northface Snorkel? technical specs/name/serial number/? da identifying tags wore out in da wash... im literally da only person i know with it, but i know it originally also came in 2 tone grey/black and all black...

its da only ones with twin chest pockets.
Funny how mine is similar.

Attachments

• 20180124_213612.jpg
    20180124_213612.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom