What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

70413-1.jpg

getting a jeff hamilton leather NBA jacket this year....beeeeeeeeen wanting on since forever.

man that jacket went for less than $100 at outlets about a year after it dropped.
Can't fault people for missing out. Bigger sizes dried up quick when they hit outlets, and with the sizing issue XL and XXL's command a premium...

Didn't Snow Beaches hit outlets?

Last edited:
Thanks to whoever posted that alpha industries link, they have some nice *** jackets and the prices are :pimp:

I'm looking forward to their spring line

I'm looking for a good pea coat with a stand up collar in gray

Some choices

Express

Ben Sherman

%24(KGrHqZ,!rYFCJQJUD0DBQp,SsDBiQ~~60_57.JPG

Obey

%24T2eC16ZHJHkFFljZMjqKBS,,(Ey-Jw~~60_57.JPG

Anyone know of any others?

Navy surplus peacoat, Schott NYC peacoat, Northface Thermoball, Uniqlo ultra light down

Can yall post some lighter jackets it doesn't get much colder than 60 degrees when the suns out around here. 
happy.gif

View media item 635588
tried this on in the store today its 99 bucks, looks nice in person/on

on sale @ h&m website, then i threw in a code (registered for like some newsletter they have) that made it even cheaper so down to 39

after shipping and handling 5.95 and tax 2.87

48.02 shipped

Last edited:

Does anyone know what kind of Varsity jackets Pusha T and Akon are rocking? 
nerd.gif

I need one.. 

Last edited:
bought a columbia (too lazy to check out the name of the jacket) jacket, probably one of the most comfortable 'big' jackets I will ever wear.

columbia-sportswear-timber-tech-omni-heat-omni-dry-jacket-waterproof-for-men-in-black~p~5551w_01~220.3.jpg

but in burgundy.

hows the fit on these? anywhere you can buy this in store?
Just saw your reply bro. I honestly don't know of anywhere to buy Superdrys in person, but my friend just scooped one and I've been meaning to ask him about it.
theres actually a couple of stores in NYC so i went and took a look. the jacket was super thin (basically a wind breaker). couldn't pull the trigger

tried this on in the store today its 99 bucks, looks nice in person/on

on sale @ h&m website, then i threw in a code (registered for like some newsletter they have) that made it even cheaper so down to 39

after shipping and handling 5.95 and tax 2.87

48.02 shipped
Eyed that for a while but just decided to cop a peacoat instead. To my understanding the filling is just cotton and not down?

Back
Top Bottom