WHAT ISP DO YOU USE?

Not sure if this has been posted before, but post which ISP you use and are you happy?
do you use cable, FiOS, U-VERSE, or just use wireless 4gLTE/WiMAX?

I use Verizon DSL, cant get FIOS and had a lot of issues with cable when i had it.
i love it no issues, even works great with netflix.  i don't game so it works for me.
what's your story.

I have Comcast for cable and internet. 

Cable - picture quality is okay and service is reliable.  HD picture quality is bad. 

Internet - There's times it's very reliable.  then i get days when it's on or off.  Speed is okay can't complain. 

Comcast if you're reading this you ##%++%@ suck.   I've had my fair share of problems with this company. 

Every other month i get a letter from them saying my rates are going up.  They've charged me for services their techs supposedly performed.  Man I hate this company but this is just from my personal experience.  I've been looking to find another cable company myself.

Internet: Time Warner

Cable: SKY Satellite from Mexico. I get 400+ Channels HD boxes and all that.. $30/Month

I worked for Comcast and used them for everything cause it was free, 25mbps internet was 
pimp.gif

Quit and went to WOW! so now I use them for everything (also free) and 50mbps internet is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom