What is your next step in life, or next goal you are working towards?

Start my second job
Finish this quarter with good grades
Look for an internship for the next few quarters
Pay off debts
Be a good leader for my organization
Save up for car stuff
Save up for a few trips within this year

Finally.. working on not acting out of anger or on impulse.

Start my second job
Finish this quarter with good grades
Look for an internship for the next few quarters
Pay off debts
Be a good leader for my organization
Save up for car stuff
Save up for a few trips within this year

Finally.. working on not acting out of anger or on impulse.

-Pay off tickets and reinstate license
tired.gif

-Buy a new car by spring
-Get certified and register as a pharm tech with the state and find a part time gig to gain experience
-Knock off more prerequisites and hopefully transfer by year's end

2011 is a busy year
ohwell.gif

-Pay off tickets and reinstate license
tired.gif

-Buy a new car by spring
-Get certified and register as a pharm tech with the state and find a part time gig to gain experience
-Knock off more prerequisites and hopefully transfer by year's end

2011 is a busy year
ohwell.gif

Good Luck to everyone. Good thing to hear the some people still have goals and dreams.

I have gone through crazy out of this world experiences that i cant even discuss because people will think im crazy especially here on NT, lol.

But everyone will know soon enough what is to come.

Goals (My job btw is an audio engineer)
- Finish my meditation
- Get to the level of music that I want to be at. (work has been paying of but almost there)
I have been studying music theory and working everyday for hours and hours for the past year making beats, writing, developing my artist (he got major potential). my job for $ is selling the hundreds of shoes I bought when I was blind and in the materialistic world. No more parties no more hating my life wasting it away, etc. I could go on and on but Im making music to have a word in the future so people can live there lives and not be slaves to the govt. working hating their lives until they get old enough to retire but too old to do anything they wanted to in life.
- Just continue to work hard and focus

If anyone gets to read this just know that, and you have heard this before, you can achieve anything that you put your mind to, but it really is that simple. If you want it bad enough you'll get it. Focus and plan it out. Live your life, stay away from negative energy.

Good Luck to everyone. Good thing to hear the some people still have goals and dreams.

I have gone through crazy out of this world experiences that i cant even discuss because people will think im crazy especially here on NT, lol.

- Finish my meditation
- Get to the level of music that I want to be at. (work has been paying of but almost there)
I have been studying music theory and working everyday for hours and hours for the past year making beats, writing, developing my artist (he got major potential). my job for $ is selling the hundreds of shoes I bought when I was blind and in the materialistic world. No more parties no more hating my life wasting it away, etc. I could go on and on but Im making music to have a word in the future so people can live there lives and not be slaves to the govt. working hating their lives until they get old enough to retire but too old to do anything they wanted to in life.

If anyone gets to read this just know that, and you have heard this before, you can achieve anything that you put your mind to, but it really is that simple. If you want it bad enough you'll get it. Focus and plan it out. Live your life, stay away from negative energy.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

- Finish my meditation

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJMano34

- Finish my meditation

pimp.gif

I got my NYS EMT-B certificate on Thursday.
I need to get a job asap.
Any nyc emt on nt?

I got my NYS EMT-B certificate on Thursday.
I need to get a job asap.
Any nyc emt on nt?

Start a career in some major city. I'm tired of this country life right now.

Back
Top Bottom