What is your list of top 5 most overrated human beings of all time?

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Henry Ford

Thomas Edison

So the men that invented the automobile,radio and discovered early electricity are overrated to you? You're prob joking but still
smh.gif

Karl Benz invented the automobile. Marconi invented the radio, and Edison took credit for a lot of other people's ideas.
shut me up
ohwell.gif
2us74nn.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the most funniest Quotes I have ever seen in my life xD

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Jesus being overrated. How can JESUS be overrated?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Michael Jordan is #1 on my list

Sure he was good with a basketball but an average human at best

Word. Dude is below average as a person

I would also like to add:
Lil Wayne

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Jesus being overrated. How can JESUS be overrated?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Michael Jordan is #1 on my list

Sure he was good with a basketball but an average human at best

Word. Dude is below average as a person

I would also like to add:
Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

-Last but surely not lease m night shyamalan
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I hate this Mutha@#$%^ with a passion

that is who i was actually gonna say.  his movies suck other than 6th sense.

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

-Last but surely not lease m night shyamalan
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I hate this Mutha@#$%^ with a passion

that is who i was actually gonna say.  his movies suck other than 6th sense.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by JPZx

Yeah, Brett Favre is overrated when he owns almost every QB statistic known to man...
Including most interceptions and interceptions to lose a game. 
laugh.gif

Umm... those circumstances are bound to happen when a player is in control as much as he is, and has played the amount of games he's played.

The same occurs in other sports, too. Look at Magic Johnson and Jason Kidd. They both have committed some of the most turnovers in NBA history. If you run down an all-time interception / turnover list, you'll see some of the players leading in those categories are some of the best players their respective sport has seen.

Yeah, Brett Favre is overrated when he owns almost every QB statistic known to man...
laugh.gif

Umm... those circumstances are bound to happen when a player is in control as much as he is, and has played the amount of games he's played.

The same occurs in other sports, too. Look at Magic Johnson and Jason Kidd. They both have committed some of the most turnovers in NBA history. If you run down an all-time interception / turnover list, you'll see some of the players leading in those categories are some of the best players their respective sport has seen.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

laugh.gif

Same  goes for owning every  record.  Playing  long enough and of course you'll break  them.   Cooler  if someone  breaks/ties it playing  less  games.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

laugh.gif

Same  goes for owning every  record.  Playing  long enough and of course you'll break  them.   Cooler  if someone  breaks/ties it playing  less  games.

Back
Top Bottom