What is your list of top 5 most overrated human beings of all time?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Just tell me if you think Dan Marino or Johnny Unitas are overrated. Because if not, you are a giantttt hypocrite.
You are a life long Vikings fan waving Brett Favre pom poms and you are talking about gianttt hypocrite? Oh the irony.

Just tell me if you think Dan Marino or Johnny Unitas are overrated. Because if not, you are a giantttt hypocrite.
You are a life long Vikings fan waving Brett Favre pom poms and you are talking about gianttt hypocrite? Oh the irony.

By posting a picture of the Super Bowl ring, I'm bragging? What?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..... I simply asked you to tell me what the item in the picture was. Answer: A Super Bowl ring. Something Brett Favre has.

Great QBs without rings:
Dan Marino
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Kelly
Dan Fouts
Boomer Esiason
Ken Anderson
Warren Moon
Donovan McNabb

Great QBs with only one:
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Kurt Warner
Steve Young
Johnny Unitas

Football is a team sport. Team.

The fact that you grade QBs solely on rings... displays how idiotic you really are.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Steve Young Has 3 rings 
and 1. overrated person has to be Barack

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..... I simply asked you to tell me what the item in the picture was. Answer: A Super Bowl ring. Something Brett Favre has.

Great QBs without rings:
Dan Marino
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Kelly
Dan Fouts
Boomer Esiason
Ken Anderson
Warren Moon
Donovan McNabb

Great QBs with only one:
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Kurt Warner
Steve Young
Johnny Unitas

The fact that you grade QBs solely on rings... displays how idiotic you really are.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Steve Young Has 3 rings 

Originally Posted by epox12

Am I supposed to apologize for having the ability to be an unbiased person and think with an open mind?

You conveniently didn't answer my question. Are Dan Marino and Johnny Unitas overrated?

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

put favre on the 90's 49er teams and they would have won another 5 sb's, favre in his prime had w/o a doubt the best arm in the leauge and the most talent its no coincedence that he's lasted this long
No.

When you play for 20 years, that whole "he never had a good team" excuse doesn't fly. 

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

put favre on the 90's 49er teams and they would have won another 5 sb's, favre in his prime had w/o a doubt the best arm in the leauge and the most talent its no coincedence that he's lasted this long
No.

When you play for 20 years, that whole "he never had a good team" excuse doesn't fly. 

Am I supposed to apologize for having the ability to be an unbiased person and think with an open mind?

You conveniently didn't answer my question. Are Dan Marino and Johnny Unitas overrated?

Yeah, Brett Favre is overrated when he owns almost every QB statistic known to man...
That's great too bad they don't translate to rings.
What's this?

green+bay+packers.png
Guess you think that one ring in 20 years is a good ratio.
laugh.gif
At a Vikings fan posting a Packers SB ring to brag.

i bet dude damn sure wasn't going this hard for him when he was with the pack and definitely that trash season with the Jets
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Yeah, Brett Favre is overrated when he owns almost every QB statistic known to man...
That's great too bad they don't translate to rings.
What's this?

green+bay+packers.png
Guess you think that one ring in 20 years is a good ratio.
laugh.gif
At a Vikings fan posting a Packers SB ring to brag.

i bet dude damn sure wasn't going this hard for him when he was with the pack and definitely that trash season with the Jets
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Michael Jordan is #1 on my list

Sure he was good with a basketball but an average human at best

Michael Jordan is #1 on my list

Sure he was good with a basketball but an average human at best

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great QBs without rings:
Dan Marino
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Kelly
Dan Fouts
Boomer Esiason
Ken Anderson
Warren Moon
Donovan McNabb

Great QBs with only one:
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Kurt Warner
Steve Young
Johnny Unitas

roll.gif
roll.gif
Steve Young Has 3 rings 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great QBs without rings:
Dan Marino
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Kelly
Dan Fouts
Boomer Esiason
Ken Anderson
Warren Moon
Donovan McNabb

Great QBs with only one:
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Kurt Warner
Steve Young
Johnny Unitas

roll.gif
roll.gif
Steve Young Has 3 rings 

young has 3 rings, riiiiiiiiiiittttttteeeeeeeee ::leaves thread::

you guys prob. didnt even see favre play in his prime years ago thats how long hes been playing

young has 3 rings, riiiiiiiiiiittttttteeeeeeeee ::leaves thread::

you guys prob. didnt even see favre play in his prime years ago thats how long hes been playing

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Steve Young Has 3 rings 
Oh please. Super Bowls won as a backup QB do not count.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Know what you're talking about before you hit that 'Post' button.

I rocked this avy when he "retired" from the Packers after the 2007 season. He was one of my favorite QBs then, and he still is one of my favorite QBs. Y'all can be victims of the ******ed tradition where you have to hate every player on your team's rival squad
laugh.gif
... simple minded people FTL.
laugh.gif

j77o7a.jpg

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Steve Young Has 3 rings 
Oh please. Super Bowls won as a backup QB do not count.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Know what you're talking about before you hit that 'Post' button.

I rocked this avy when he "retired" from the Packers after the 2007 season. He was one of my favorite QBs then, and he still is one of my favorite QBs. Y'all can be victims of the ******ed tradition where you have to hate every player on your team's rival squad
laugh.gif
... simple minded people FTL.
laugh.gif

j77o7a.jpg

^ as iam a greenbay fan and always admired moss's play even when he did burn us, and now i like what ap is doing in the leauge but that doesnt mean iam a traitor, just a fan of the game

no one sayS marino isnt great b/c he didnt win rings, everyone knew marino was a great qb, had amazing accuracy and release, the kind of things that make a qb great, winning a champonship is a team accomplishment, trent dilfer anyone?

Back
Top Bottom