WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

Sir Charles you in da burg still my dude? What school did you go to :nerd:

P4WhenImOnAComputer

@ Riverbend.

We got more fam on here reppin the burg? :lol: :nerd:

We outchea, b! Your schools lame though :lol:

Don't hate :lol:

Where did you go?

Ponax, 07. We were the precursor to half the schools here becoming prisons :lol:

We outchea, b! Your schools lame though :lol:

What isn't lame in Fredericksburg though?

The majority of folks I know from there don't even like admitting that.

Half my friends claim everything but the burg. People would rather claim Stafford :lol:

Ponax, 07. We were the precursor to half the schools here becoming prisons :lol:
Half my friends claim everything but the burg. People would rather claim Stafford :lol:

Basically. That whole region reminds me of Henry Hill/Ray Liotta in Goodfellas when he gets moved out to the surburbs in the witness protection program:

"And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook."

This is how I felt living there. Tried to explain it to my girl, but she didn't get it (being from there). I still come through from time to time, but back closer to the city for me.

The burg can be cool depending on what you're trying to do :lol:

I spend most of my time in downtown fredericksburg, or I just go to DC for a few hours.

Where were you born?

Omaha, Nebraska

Religious Background?

Catholic as a kid, atheist when I learned to think for myself.

What type of environment/setting you grew up in?

Lower middle-class.

How has your childhood affected where you are today?

Gave me my drive, showed me what my life would be like if I didn't get an education.

Did you have two parents, divorced?

Divorced. Raised by my father, my mom isn't ****.

Did you finish high school, go to college?

Graduated from high school, currently in college.

What are you doing now? Any crazy things happen along the way, for the better, or for the worst?

Majoring in finance. Summer of 2012 almost every party I went to bullets flew. I went to at least 3 a week during the summer. Dodged death so many times I can't **** with house parties anymore. Last house party I was at ****** ran in with black ski-mask and automatics.

The burg can be cool depending on what you're trying to do :lol:

I spend most of my time in downtown fredericksburg, or I just go to DC for a few hours.

I personally liked the downtown area as outside of the regulars I play basketball with around town there.....no one knows me like that there (besides my girl's family) and I can walk around there anonymously. It's low key, but I could understand how folks from there wouldn't like it. Small town vibe running into the same faces and such.

born in norfolk, va
live in norfolk, va
raised mostly by females
got a couple people that look out as fatherly figures
Elementary school: was a fat kid that was quiet
Middle schoo: aniexty problems developed
Highschool: I don't know what to do with myself or why I'm like this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom