What is you choice for the BEST Cologne now that summer is approaching?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Got to Sophora, pick up the 10 cologne sampler pack for $50. After you tried the 10 colognes, you fill out the card and bring it back to the store and trade it in for a full bottle of the one you like for no extra charge.
K wait, they sell stuff for men @ Sephora? I thought it was only for women there?

I'm also looking for an everyday cologne. My Issey Miyake's runnin out soon and I don't wanna finish the bottle.

I'm thinking ADG right now.

Yeah I was suprised too when I seen it but they got a decent cologne section and some shaving cream and face products for dudes too. I only go for their bestsellers sampler pack I mentioned earlier.

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Got to Sophora, pick up the 10 cologne sampler pack for $50. After you tried the 10 colognes, you fill out the card and bring it back to the store and trade it in for a full bottle of the one you like for no extra charge.
K wait, they sell stuff for men @ Sephora? I thought it was only for women there?

I'm also looking for an everyday cologne. My Issey Miyake's runnin out soon and I don't wanna finish the bottle.

I'm thinking ADG right now.

Yeah I was suprised too when I seen it but they got a decent cologne section and some shaving cream and face products for dudes too. I only go for their best sellers sampler pack I mentioned earlier.
hmm...

http://www.sephora.com/br...805&categoryId=C7790

I hope they do it here in Canada too.

EDIT:

nvm...
[h2]4. The Fragrance Gift Certificate - For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada.[/h2]

frown.gif
tired.gif

i think i might end up buying Yve Saint Laurent L'Homme and I am king since im a fan of diddys cologne

any other suggestions that you highly recommend? im going to hit up macys tomorrow and see whats good

Sephora sells a collection by Demeter that are just a bunch of real-life fragrances like laundromat, orange creamsicle, and even dirt.

Their Rain scent is easily my favorite smell of all time. So irresistible on a guy, just so clean smelling. Wet Garden smells good too

Ugh, where are the fragrance people in this thread? I know they exist on NT, I've seen them in past threads. There isn't a single good answer in thisthread. Quite simply, there is no answer to your question. Body chemistry interacts with scents differently. I've smelled things I LOVED in the bottle thenhated on me. Fragrance is often so mistreated/overlooked. People put tons of thought into how the present themselves anymore but overlook this aspect ofpresentation. Don't get caught up in a scent because of the designer's name. It doesn't matter if it's D&G or Gucci or Prada. You'rebuying a scent, not a brand. People neglect stepping outside of the mainstream scents that bombard shelf space at Macys or whatever. Do yourself a favor. Go toseveral higher end stores and try out different scents. There are so many smaller, fragrance oriented companies that get overlooked. And honestly, I don'tmind because they usually have the best (and also most unique) smells. A little time looking will be well worth it. And even if you have to pay a little more,it will be well worth it in the end. You'll have a more personal smell that stands out and just works better. IDK where you live, so I can't tell youwhere to go, but go to higher end stores in your area and check out something different. Just cause it is a label you've never heard of doesn't mean itis going to be any worse. In fact, you'll most likely find that you like it better. It will likely have more complexity and depth to it than some massmarketed fragrance.

Originally Posted by curt2121
i know, My friend used to run a cologne/perfume shop and told me the exact same thing..

i just hate trying different smells all the time because it hard to choose...it gets to a point that smelling the coffee beans dont even work anymore and cantmake up my decision..so i go on NT to help me narrow it down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by curt2121
i know, My friend used to run a cologne/perfume shop and told me the exact same thing..

i just hate trying different smells all the time because it hard to choose...it gets to a point that smelling the coffee beans dont even work anymore and cant make up my decision..so i go on NT to help me narrow it down
laugh.gif

Well I neglected to mention that you shouldnt' do it all in one day. I'll assume you're a "typical" NTer and put in a lot of time into"fits" and which shoes you wear and what not. IT should be the same with your cologne. Spread it over a couple days of shopping. Smell 15-20 over aday for a few days, narrow it down, and pick a winner or a few winners. THe time put in to it will be well worth it in the long run.

Just copped Acqua Di Gio.

I need a 2nd one...I'm thinking Lacoste RED or Hugo X&Y.

also, has anyone tried CURVE CRUSH?

i bought NAUTICA "VOYAGE"

im pretty happy with it..it has a nice smell too it..and its not too sweet

Back
Top Bottom